What version of Pokemon XY are you getting?

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. What version of Pokemon XY are you getting?
2 years ago#51
I voted neither because I'm hoping for a Z version.
---
"I've never in my life wanted to punch a girl like I want to right now" Light Yagami
3DS FC 3995-6522-2067 (PM me so I can add you back)
2 years ago#52
X. I pretty much always go with the first one you say when you talk about them both.
2 years ago#53
Which ever one gets you the legendary that reminds me of a cocatrice. (I don't know why, it just does.) (The pink / purple bird one)
---
V
2 years ago#54
I'll be getting Y while my brother and sister will get X.
Yveltal > Xerneas and there's nothing you can do about it.
---
Before you complain about the lag, keep in mind that Jesus had to wait three days to respawn!
2 years ago#55
X because "Pokemon X" sounds like a cooler title name than 'Pokemon Y."
---
3DS FC:4425-1580-1611. MPH expert of the Kid Icarus Uprising boards
3DS chat: http://xat.com/mph93 SKYPE: xIvan321_
2 years ago#56
Since they have yet to reveal version-exclusive Pokemon, I have to base my decision right now on the Legendary Pokemon on the cover. So I have to choose Y because X's "deer" Legendary isn't impressive-looking.
---
Opie & Anthony | Ron & Fez, XM 103/Sirius 206
XBL: Maxx the Slash | PSN: Maxx_the_Slash | 3DS: 3222-5637-7984 | Wii U: Maxx_the_Slash
2 years ago#57
Y for me. I don't really like the looks of the deer at all.
2 years ago#58
StephenYap3 posted...
Why is neither an option?

Anyways, I'm going both.

because some of us might not be interested in buying the same game (3 starters, 8 gyms, rival, Team Blabla, E4) for the 20th time?
---
GameFAQs.com: You make the content; CBS makes the money
http://lueshi.info/Nintendo_Series_Tier_List.gif | http://lueshi.info/Mario_Zelda_Tier_List.gif
2 years ago#59
Going to download and main X.

Y will be bought on cart and I will play through it once and reset it when necessary. (This is how I have a large number of Victinis, Genesects, Arceus, Deoxys, etc.)
---
~Uiru
2 years ago#60
I always get the cool color not the warm color, but since they're X and Y, I'm not sure what to do.

Ex. Pokemon Blue, Silver, Sapphire, Diamond, Black.
---
Nate
3DS FC: 0103-9944-0681
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. What version of Pokemon XY are you getting?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived