What version of Pokemon XY are you getting?

#61HermeticJusticePosted 6/27/2013 3:30:32 PM
couchtater4444 posted...
I always get the cool color not the warm color, but since they're X and Y, I'm not sure what to do.

Ex. Pokemon Blue, Silver, Sapphire, Diamond, Black.

I've actually gotten Red, Silver, Ruby, Diamond, Black (2) and expect to get Pokemon Y (might change based on exclusives)

if you prefer cool colors I suggest Pokemon X since the design has a more blue feel

http://media1.gameinformer.com/imagefeed/screenshots/PokmonX/Pok%C3%A9mon%20X_Front%20Packaging.jpg

http://images.nintendolife.com/news/2013/05/fresh_pokemon_x_and_y_details_emerge_cover_art_and_new_pokemon_confirmed/attachment/6/original.jpg
---
The official Ongyo-Ki of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
The official Lea of the Kingdom Hearts III board
#62tuna-eggPosted 6/27/2013 11:57:50 PM
I'll survey my friends before buying, and get the version the majority isn't getting.
#63KelysticPosted 6/28/2013 12:10:26 AM
undecided as of now.

Gonna see the version exclusives and differences first
---
3DS Friend Code : 0189-8885-0137 (Kel)
#64BerserkLeonPosted 6/28/2013 1:58:17 AM
couchtater4444 posted...
I always get the cool color not the warm color, but since they're X and Y, I'm not sure what to do.

Ex. Pokemon Blue, Silver, Sapphire, Diamond, Black.

Xerneas's main color's blue. Problem solved.

I'm getting X. Fiance's getting X. . . her sister might get Y, idk.
We like the deer. not the 3-Phalli-strung-together-pokemon.
#65themegaman7Posted 6/28/2013 2:58:15 AM
Y probably cause I mostly always get the "alternate" version.
---
3DS FC: 0817-3836-3544
- The proud mayor of Toilet and official Doppelganger of SMT IV boards -
#66OoSubaruoOPosted 6/28/2013 4:18:10 AM
ceedofevil posted...
GoldenSun3DS posted...
21 of you guys picked the wrong option. You're not supposed to get both, you're supposed to get one of them because they're literally the same game with slight differences.

EDIT:
Also, I pre-ordered Y because of Yveltal.

Who says we can't get both? I don't see any restrictions or laws against getting both.

We're clearly not allowed to get both, because GoldenSun3DS declared so.
#67spooky96Posted 6/28/2013 4:46:57 AM
Dual-Shock3 posted...
Y.

I hate that ugly freakin deer.
#68Meteordragon10Posted 6/28/2013 5:18:12 AM
I don't know yet because not enough info has been revealed about the differences between the two versions. Chances are, unless there's some really awesome preorder bonus (lol) I won't be purchasing any of them until I get a 3DSXL, which won't have a broken R button, allowing me to play LM: Dark Moon, Mario Kart 7, etc again or for the first time. Then I'll probably get both if I happen to like the games enough.
#69krazykillerkowPosted 6/28/2013 6:29:32 AM
iGenesis posted...
StephenYap3 posted...
Why is neither an option?

Anyways, I'm going both.

because some of us might not be interested in buying the same game (3 starters, 8 gyms, rival, Team Blabla, E4) for the 20th time?

So why would those people have any interest in a poll about a video game they don't want?
---
That don't bother me, I don't exist.-carsauce on the subject of vitasurance
#70RetroResetPosted 6/28/2013 7:56:33 AM
I'll be getting X, my twin brother will be getting Y. Without even noticing, he would always get the one that is said 2nd when you say them together (Blue, Silver, Sapphire, etc) once we noticed it we decided that was how we would select who gets which game.
---
Hardual Casuacore - The new generation of nobody-should-care-what-the-pigeon-hole-tag-is. Good games are good, bad games are bad, opinions are opinions. Period.