About Phoenix Wright saga.

#1harcoreblazerPosted 6/25/2013 4:25:10 PM
Do the sequels have big references to previous games? I asked this on the DS board but that place was a ghost town.
---
Starting a flame war is easy, the hard part is ending it.
Official funyarinpa of the 999 boards.
#2HikariX9Posted 6/25/2013 4:28:32 PM
Yup. Need to start from the first game.
#3harcoreblazer(Topic Creator)Posted 6/25/2013 4:30:45 PM
HikariX9 posted...
Yup. Need to start from the first game.

That's what i did ^_^, finished it this morning, i'm now on Justice for All. Was asking because i'm just starting the game, on the very beginning of case 2 right now.
---
#4Retroxgamer0Posted 6/25/2013 4:32:04 PM
its very important to start from the first game, you have to play them in order. the second game isnt as good as the third, but the third game doesnt make sense without playing the second one.
#5DynamicJumpIuffPosted 6/25/2013 4:33:57 PM
On the bright side, the final case of the second game is one of, if not the best, case in the series.
---
The official Lilim of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
"I thank you for arousing me" - Beruga, Terranigma
#6HermeticJusticePosted 6/25/2013 4:36:54 PM
try the Dual Destinies board, it is something like a Phoenix Wright general board

word of warning, some of them really don't like some of the parts of Apollo Justice
---
The official Ongyo-Ki of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
The official Lea of the Kingdom Hearts III board
#7harcoreblazer(Topic Creator)Posted 6/25/2013 4:40:25 PM
HermeticJustice posted...
try the Dual Destinies board, it is something like a Phoenix Wright general board

word of warning, some of them really don't like some of the parts of Apollo Justice

By that you mean some of them treat it like the Final Fantasy XIII of Phoenix Wright?.
---
#8ORANGE666Posted 6/25/2013 4:44:50 PM

The 2nd case with the band and death of the agent is easily the worst case in the series. Full of countless plot holes
#9HermeticJusticePosted 6/25/2013 4:49:06 PM
harcoreblazer posted...

By that you mean some of them treat it like the Final Fantasy XIII of Phoenix Wright?.

never played FFXIII so I don't know, though I assume it might be something like that
---
The official Ongyo-Ki of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
The official Lea of the Kingdom Hearts III board
#10Nickcool1996Posted 6/25/2013 5:52:59 PM
ORANGE666 posted...

The 2nd case with the band and death of the agent is easily the worst case in the series. Full of countless plot holes

3rd*.

I agree that most parts of the case seemed far-fetched.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/Nickcool1996?feature=mhum
i343.photobucket.com/albums/o451/Behiimosu/dickkick.jpg