About Phoenix Wright saga.

#21Halladay32Posted 6/26/2013 6:39:52 AM
BeanBeanKingdom posted...
ITT: People in denial about 2-3 being the absolute low point of the franchise. At least 4-3 had the cool Gavinners concert video to examine.

Too bad it also had the Gavinners :P

Also, in regards to the discussion on 1-5, I actually quite liked that case. It's only real issue to me was that it was a bit too lengthy overall, but I thought it was well done and enjoyable. It also had a number of characters that I really like (Gant, Marshall, the Skyes).
---
"If you make fiction just as valuable as reality, then any reality you don't need can be a delusion."
#22Rarehunter_idolPosted 6/26/2013 7:03:57 AM
The fact they're all so linked is the reason I've never played them. Not easy to come across a copy (particularly of JFA).
---
This Body Holding Me Reminds Me Of My Own Mortality. Embrace This Moment, Remember; We Are Eternal, All This Pain Is An illusion...
#23Bikes-Posted 6/26/2013 8:17:31 AM
Rarehunter_idol posted...
The fact they're all so linked is the reason I've never played them. Not easy to come across a copy (particularly of JFA).

They're not too expensive on amazon atm. JFA is 40$ but the rest are reasonable.
---
FC: 2921-9087-2265
#24EvilmonsterPosted 6/26/2013 8:39:06 AM
2-3 is definitely one of the worst cases...

Also 2-4 is not that good.

I loved 1-4, 1-5 and though I dont particularly remember much of Trials and Tribulations I remember it being my favorite of the series. 3-5 or 3-4 (W/e the final case is was amazing)
---
I love me some Dallas girls!
Nintendo Network ID: Thomas88
#25DynamicJumpIuffPosted 6/26/2013 10:36:00 AM
Bikes- posted...

They're not too expensive on amazon atm. JFA is 40$ but the rest are reasonable.

Or you could get the HD collection for iOS for about $18.
---
The official Lilim of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
"I thank you for arousing me" - Beruga, Terranigma
#26chestershadowPosted 6/26/2013 11:15:30 AM
DynamicJumpIuff posted...
On the bright side, the final case of the second game is one of, if not the best, case in the series.

Agreed. The final case in game 2 is very easily the best in the whole series.
#27Rarehunter_idolPosted 6/26/2013 5:27:12 PM
Bikes- posted...

Or you could get the HD collection for iOS for about $18.

Oh wow, nice! Last i checked only the first game was available. I will definitely be purchasing the trilogy.
---
This Body Holding Me Reminds Me Of My Own Mortality. Embrace This Moment, Remember; We Are Eternal, All This Pain Is An illusion...