Thoughts on the new Mario and Luigi game?

#1MC LinkPosted 6/27/2013 5:08:00 AM
I only pre-ordered it because I want all the big releases on 3DS (I've gotten hooked to the little thing and now rarely play my Wii or PS3!!)

Do you all think it'll be good? I liked BiS, and even played all the way through.... not a massive fan of the turn based battles; yet I really liked the story and the way you could switch between characters.

Thoughts on this upcoming release? Should I cancel or take the plunge?
---
*/******\/*****\*C Link : DandyQuackShot4Life
{___(\__/)___} "@ValKilmer4Life"-Twitter tweet me!
#2JonbazookabozPosted 6/27/2013 5:22:21 AM
Personally I think it looks amazing. Cannot wait!
---
"If PAC-MAN had affected us kids, we'd all be running around in dark rooms, munching pills and listening to repetitive electronic music!"
#3ServantOfErieosPosted 6/27/2013 5:24:02 AM
Jonbazookaboz posted...
Personally I think it looks amazing. Cannot wait!

^This.

And it comes out in like two weeks.
---
Lord Erieos is coming...
#4AnclationPosted 6/27/2013 5:33:27 AM
Looks great to me, and the music is really good as well.
---
We Endorse The Creation of Majora's Mask 3D:
http://www.facebook.com/OperationMoonfall
#5Nightstar1994Posted 6/27/2013 5:35:12 AM
I'm excited for it!
#6KiritoArtPosted 6/27/2013 6:09:17 AM
I still haven't played bowsers inside story. Y.Y But I did love superstar saga and partners in time. Ill just buy both BIS and DT on launch date...
---
http://backloggery.com/chasealan
#7wiiking96Posted 6/27/2013 6:29:06 AM
I think it will be at least as good as Bowser's Inside Story. I can't imagine it being any lesser. Great music so far, a return of the core battle system of BIS, and plenty of original elements like an original setting.
---
More villains need to be protagonists. BIS proves it can work.
Ridley, Ganondorf, Fawful, Bowser, and Dimentio all for their own games!
#8Tortus2Posted 6/27/2013 6:55:49 AM
It looks awesome and I really enjoyed the others in the series. Although, since it's getting released while I'm holiday, I'll probably pick it up when I get back home.
---
3DS FC: 1075 - 0819 - 0953; NNID - Sir_Eef
Pokemon White Version 2 FC - 2838 7984 6351
#9l_mas_perronPosted 6/27/2013 8:16:32 AM
I really like the way it looks and sounds. I only hope the writing is as funny as superstar saga, BiS was disappointing in that regard.
---
The official unofficial official of officials.
#10GL10Posted 6/27/2013 8:57:57 AM
l_mas_perron posted...
I really like the way it looks and sounds. I only hope the writing is as funny as superstar saga, BiS was disappointing in that regard.

This. Even the Italian version of SS was a masterpiece in that regard. Too bad we didn't get Fawful's Engrish antics...

I'm definitely looking forward for DT. Can't wait to make Luigi stronger than his brother for the fourth time!
---
Before you complain about the lag, keep in mind that Jesus had to wait three days to respawn!