6/27/13 eShop Downloads

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. 6/27/13 eShop Downloads

User Info: Freelance_Wolf

Freelance_Wolf
3 years ago#41
Fight_The_Power posted...
Kinda sad how I saw Vegas Stakes and my eyes opened wide until I saw it was for Wii U.

Haha. That game was great back in the day. I liked all those 'decision' choices that pops up randomly. It's a SNES game though so no chance of it coming to 3DS :(
Max: "I think he just needs a hug, or a sharp blow to the head."

User Info: DishSoap

DishSoap
3 years ago#42
Spelunker? is it related to spelunky? i was thinking of getting spelunky on xbox 360 tomorrow since its on sale
3ds fc: 0259-0408-0854

User Info: Fight_The_Power

Fight_The_Power
3 years ago#43
Freelance_Wolf posted...
Fight_The_Power posted...
Kinda sad how I saw Vegas Stakes and my eyes opened wide until I saw it was for Wii U.

Haha. That game was great back in the day. I liked all those 'decision' choices that pops up randomly. It's a SNES game though so no chance of it coming to 3DS :(

Never say never.
The JahMan hasn't gone anywhere.
3DS FC: 0018-0111-4675

User Info: McMarbles

McMarbles
3 years ago#44
Denizen_Of_Dark posted...
DarkIVloon posted...
KOKUGA KOKUGA KOKUGA KOKUGA!!!!

I was hoping it would come to the west as a retail but i can live with a download only. Every single Region Lock topic and games you want to come here thread i've posted Kokuga.

Amazing week!!!

edit: I wish i could get a discount for already buying Spelunker on WiiU. I want it on 3DS too, awesome game

Is spelunker a poor man's spelunky and xbox and PC?

and wats kokuga?

Yep, Spelunker's a rip-off of Spelunky, just like Doom is a ripoff of Halo. *shakes head* Kids today.

I never even knew there was an NES version of Spelunker. I thought it was C64-only.
Currently playing: Fire Emblem: Awakening, Pushmo
Rainbow Dash is best pony. Fact.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. 6/27/13 eShop Downloads

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived