6/27/13 eShop Downloads

#41Freelance_WolfPosted 6/27/2013 5:09:02 PM
Fight_The_Power posted...
Kinda sad how I saw Vegas Stakes and my eyes opened wide until I saw it was for Wii U.

Haha. That game was great back in the day. I liked all those 'decision' choices that pops up randomly. It's a SNES game though so no chance of it coming to 3DS :(
---
Max: "I think he just needs a hug, or a sharp blow to the head."
#42DishSoapPosted 6/27/2013 5:14:33 PM
Spelunker? is it related to spelunky? i was thinking of getting spelunky on xbox 360 tomorrow since its on sale
---
3ds fc: 0259-0408-0854
#43Fight_The_PowerPosted 6/27/2013 5:23:17 PM
Freelance_Wolf posted...
Fight_The_Power posted...
Kinda sad how I saw Vegas Stakes and my eyes opened wide until I saw it was for Wii U.

Haha. That game was great back in the day. I liked all those 'decision' choices that pops up randomly. It's a SNES game though so no chance of it coming to 3DS :(

Never say never.
---
The JahMan hasn't gone anywhere.
3DS FC: 0018-0111-4675
#44McMarblesPosted 6/27/2013 5:31:24 PM
Denizen_Of_Dark posted...
DarkIVloon posted...
KOKUGA KOKUGA KOKUGA KOKUGA!!!!

I was hoping it would come to the west as a retail but i can live with a download only. Every single Region Lock topic and games you want to come here thread i've posted Kokuga.

Amazing week!!!

edit: I wish i could get a discount for already buying Spelunker on WiiU. I want it on 3DS too, awesome game

Is spelunker a poor man's spelunky and xbox and PC?

and wats kokuga?

Yep, Spelunker's a rip-off of Spelunky, just like Doom is a ripoff of Halo. *shakes head* Kids today.

I never even knew there was an NES version of Spelunker. I thought it was C64-only.
---
Currently playing: Fire Emblem: Awakening, Pushmo
Rainbow Dash is best pony. Fact.