What are some notable releases in Q4 2013?

#11demesjos2Posted 6/30/2013 2:01:30 PM
Pokemon. Has SE announced the release date for bravery default yet?
---
PSN Demes Pawn Molly lvl 190+ Ranger
#12IcewitchPosted 6/30/2013 2:35:09 PM
demesjos2 posted...
Has SE announced the release date for bravery default yet?

---
Monster Hunter!
#13xIvan321Posted 6/30/2013 4:06:15 PM
Sculp_X posted...
xIvan321 posted...
Looking forward to buying AA5, Professor Layton, and Sonic Lost Worlds.

I'm not getting immediately Pokemon X/Y because its going to be available everywhere post-launch and most likely be $40. However if I did choose Pokemon, I wont find Sonic Lost Worlds anywhere. I'm pretty sure the supply count for that game will be smaller than Pokemon.

I'd hold your horses first even with this new Mario and Luigi game because anything with Mario on the title hasn't been that good on the 3DS.

Super Mario 3D Land was a good game

That game seems fine, but I'm not willing to put $40 on it. I do agree its better than all the other Mario titled games.
---
3DS FC:4425-1580-1611. MPH expert of the Kid Icarus Uprising boards
3DS chat: http://xat.com/mph93 SKYPE: xIvan321_
#14123sora_roxas45Posted 6/30/2013 4:13:34 PM
Dream Team is going to be hella good if other Mario and Luigi games are any indication.
---
"I liked the part where Pinkie dual wielded Pinkie Pies and murdered everyone and everything"-Inhuman
#15Galaxy_NovaPosted 6/30/2013 7:58:43 PM
Fight_The_Power posted...
Galaxy_Nova posted...
Professor Layton vs Ace Attorney.

Hasn't been announced for a Western release.

They will. Later this year for a fall release. Hopefully.
---
Refreshing Like A Spring Breeze.
#16silver123456789Posted 6/30/2013 8:05:42 PM
Have had enough of Pokemon. Bought every gen since the release of Red/Blue. For me, it's just the same old stuff now. Thanks to this topic, I will look into the Mario and Luigi game and Zelda game, though. I have been a fan of the Mario and Luigi series and I doubt that this one will disappoint. I need to find Mario Party for GC though. It is the only system I will have set up once I am at school.
---
www.chaoscoalition.net
#17UponADarkThornePosted 6/30/2013 8:28:27 PM
xIvan321 posted...
Looking forward to buying AA5, Professor Layton, and Sonic Lost Worlds.

I'm not getting immediately Pokemon X/Y because its going to be available everywhere post-launch and most likely be $40. However if I did choose Pokemon, I wont find Sonic Lost Worlds anywhere. I'm pretty sure the supply count for that game will be smaller than Pokemon.

I'd hold your horses first even with this new Mario and Luigi game because anything with Mario on the title hasn't been that good on the 3DS.

Super Mario 3D Land, Mario Kart 7, and I'd argue Paper Mario: Sticker Star if you view it as a Paper Mario spin-off rather than a Paper Mario game. If you don't look at it as an RPG but a adventure/puzzle game, it's a fun little game.
---
http://www.last.fm/user/wolfbornson
#18JonbazookabozPosted 6/30/2013 11:47:55 PM
Resident Evil: Revelations 2.
---
"If PAC-MAN had affected us kids, we'd all be running around in dark rooms, munching pills and listening to repetitive electronic music!"