Which upcoming games might merit their own Limited Edition 3DSXL?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Which upcoming games might merit their own Limited Edition 3DSXL?
3 years ago#1
I sold my OoT LE 3DS because I want to get an XL when SSB and Zelda come out, but I like the LE 3DSs. What do you think may come out in the future?

Other than the Pokemon X and Y ones which have already been announced, of course.
Stop taking exactly what I'm saying and repeating it as if its exactly what I said because it is. -Cryptospuridium
3 years ago#2
F Zero most likely.
3 years ago#3
I'd really like that MH4 XL...but I'm not expecting it to come stateside.
PSN - Tyrannikos
Currently playing: Dark Souls, Project X Zone, Asura's Wrath
3 years ago#4
There is a luigi themed xl for the year of luigi. Pokemon x and y of coarse along with eevee. Mh 4...but idk if any of these are getting localized.
http://backloggery.com/chasealan
3 years ago#5
Zelda
Pokemon
Monster Hunter
Mario and Luigi: Wet Dreams

Anyone of those are worthy of a LE console.
3 years ago#6
Highpitchsolo posted...
I sold my OoT LE 3DS because I want to get an XL when SSB and Zelda come out, but I like the LE 3DSs. What do you think may come out in the future?

Other than the Pokemon X and Y ones which have already been announced, of course.

HUGE mistake.. and this is coming from someone who prefers the XL over the original...
MKW FC: 3008-8379-7294/3DS FC: 1375-7268-6996/http://www.youtube.com/user/OldSchoolGaming4Life
3 years ago#7
90sRetroGaming posted...
Highpitchsolo posted...

HUGE mistake.. and this is coming from someone who prefers the XL over the original...

Meh, I don't care. It's not like it's going to be worth a ton of money in the future. Especially not when there is a better version of 3DS already. Besides, I got a good price for it.
Stop taking exactly what I'm saying and repeating it as if its exactly what I said because it is. -Cryptospuridium
3 years ago#8
Mario and Luigi will probably get the Year of Luigi 3DS special edition here in NA.
Barley
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Which upcoming games might merit their own Limited Edition 3DSXL?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived