With SMT4 on the 3DS, and Atlus giving Nintendo lots of love lately...

#17lightsXIIIPosted 7/1/2013 9:40:06 PM
Would it be possible to port Persona 3 or any of its games to the 3DS?
---
...In a Sexual way...
Chrom, Lucina, Shulk, Megaman, Toon Zelda for SSB4
#2SigmaHacielPosted 7/1/2013 9:41:29 PM
Probably not, and at the same time, why?
---
Don't like my opinion? Gosick. There is a reason it is MY opinion and not yours.
#3MecamattPosted 7/1/2013 9:42:33 PM
That would be incredible. ~Dance, I put that ***** In a trance~ good times Persona 3, goooood times.
---
3DS Friend Code: 2251-4708-8870 Guys, check out my kickstarter!
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/742636845/the-cumulus-engines-debut-record
#4chestershadowPosted 7/1/2013 9:44:00 PM
7lightsXIII posted...

I had read somewhere on here that Persona 3 was considered for a 3ds remake, but with Atlus's parent company Index being totally fubarred, there has been basically no mention of such a project by them. Probably won't happen now if it ever had any validity to the rumor. While I really don't like the Persona games (love the rest of smt though), it would have been cool to see happen.
#57lightsXIII(Topic Creator)Posted 7/1/2013 9:49:37 PM
chestershadow posted...
7lightsXIII posted...

I had read somewhere on here that Persona 3 was considered for a 3ds remake, but with Atlus's parent company Index being totally fubarred, there has been basically no mention of such a project by them. Probably won't happen now if it ever had any validity to the rumor. While I really don't like the Persona games (love the rest of smt though), it would have been cool to see happen.

That's nice but say it is possible, would the 3DS would be able to handle the game if it is just a port?
---
...In a Sexual way...
#6BuretsuPosted 7/1/2013 9:54:28 PM
7lightsXIII posted...
chestershadow posted...
7lightsXIII posted...

That's nice but say it is possible, would the 3DS would be able to handle the game if it is just a port?

Well, the 3DS could run Tales of the Abyss with some graphical downgrades, so I don't really see why P3 wouldn't work. Persona 3 Portable would work for sure.
---
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit
#77lightsXIII(Topic Creator)Posted 7/1/2013 11:31:40 PM
Buretsu posted...
7lightsXIII posted...
chestershadow posted...
7lightsXIII posted...

Well, the 3DS could run Tales of the Abyss with some graphical downgrades, so I don't really see why P3 wouldn't work. Persona 3 Portable would work for sure.

Good. I could definitley see the Persona games getting ported to the 3DS/Wii U
---
...In a Sexual way...
#8ChokusetsuPosted 7/1/2013 11:53:15 PM
For a PS2 game, Persona 3 was pretty meh in the technical aspect.

The 3DS is more powerful than a gamecube, which was more powerful than a PS2 so... do the math?
#97lightsXIII(Topic Creator)Posted 7/2/2013 12:15:14 AM
Chokusetsu posted...

The 3DS is more powerful than a gamecube, which was more powerful than a PS2 so... do the math?

I'm talking about Persona 3 Portable.
---
...In a Sexual way...
#10ServantOfErieosPosted 7/2/2013 12:18:32 AM
7lightsXIII posted...
Chokusetsu posted...

I'm talking about Persona 3 Portable.

P3P is less demanding but its never happening.

Get a vita, if you want the full persona experience.
---
Lord Erieos is coming...