With SMT4 on the 3DS, and Atlus giving Nintendo lots of love lately...

#81sentoworfPosted 7/2/2013 4:11:38 PM
MotiJr posted...
Not bitter in the slightest. I knew the topic was off topic. I knew it would get closed and I even accepted the mderation. I was having fun, you know, the thing you find so hard to do because you're too busy hating Servant. I didn't think I hurt your feelings so much that you would mark the topic lol But enough stalling. You still haven't responded to my post. Feel free to admit that you're talking out of your ass if you cannot provide evidence to back up your claims. I still don't understand why you're so miserable and bitter.

Either way, your buddies on the Vita board and I had a good laugh at your expense so feel free to provide more material :D

LOL

That was a funny topic.
---
(@_@) Spinda is watching
http://gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs2/1320435_o.gif
#82Dragard_KaosPosted 7/2/2013 4:14:03 PM
Rurouni720 posted...
Dragard_Kaos posted...
I hope Persona stays on Sony consoles. I like having all the Persona games on my Vita and Persona 4 Arena on my PS3. 3DS already gets Devil Survivor, Shin Megami Tensei IV, and even Soul Hackers.

And if it doesn't?

Then oh well. I see no reason to port Persona 3 or 4 at the moment. Persona 1 and 2 both got ported to the PSP not to long ago. It'd be funny as hell if Persona 5 was on the 3DS though lol. I don't care what system it's on, as long as it's more like Persona 1 and 2 than Persona 3 and 4.

Though a remake of Shin Megami Tensei if... would me amazing.
---
The official Seiten Taisei of the Shin Megami Tensei IV Boards.
http://www.backloggery.com/dragard
#83Argh4430Posted 7/2/2013 4:14:23 PM
GigantLuffy posted...
I'd rather see Megami Tensei 1 get a full blown remake, with the SMT IV engine, that adapts the story of the original three novels perfectly. They were unable to do so on the NES due to limitations, but there's no excuse with the 3DS.

Does Atlus still own the rights to do that, though? Isn't there a set period of time that you can make licensed games?
#84sentoworfPosted 7/2/2013 4:15:39 PM
Dragard_Kaos posted...
Rurouni720 posted...
Dragard_Kaos posted...
I hope Persona stays on Sony consoles. I like having all the Persona games on my Vita and Persona 4 Arena on my PS3. 3DS already gets Devil Survivor, Shin Megami Tensei IV, and even Soul Hackers.

And if it doesn't?

Then oh well. I see no reason to port Persona 3 or 4 at the moment. Persona 1 and 2 both got ported to the PSP not to long ago. It'd be funny as hell if Persona 5 was on the 3DS though lol. I don't care what system it's on, as long as it's more like Persona 1 and 2 than Persona 3 and 4.

Persona 3 and 4 were much popular so chances are 5 will be like those.
---
(@_@) Spinda is watching
http://gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs2/1320435_o.gif
#85ServantOfErieosPosted 7/2/2013 4:20:12 PM
sentoworf posted...
MotiJr posted...
Not bitter in the slightest. I knew the topic was off topic. I knew it would get closed and I even accepted the mderation. I was having fun, you know, the thing you find so hard to do because you're too busy hating Servant. I didn't think I hurt your feelings so much that you would mark the topic lol But enough stalling. You still haven't responded to my post. Feel free to admit that you're talking out of your ass if you cannot provide evidence to back up your claims. I still don't understand why you're so miserable and bitter.

Either way, your buddies on the Vita board and I had a good laugh at your expense so feel free to provide more material :D

LOL

That was a funny topic.

Not really.
---
Lord Erieos is coming...
#86DynamicJumpIuffPosted 7/2/2013 4:30:06 PM
sentoworf posted...
Dragard_Kaos posted...
Rurouni720 posted...
Dragard_Kaos posted...

And if it doesn't?

Persona 3 and 4 were much popular so chances are 5 will be like those.

It won't. The developers stated the differences between P5 and P3/4 would be similar to the change from P2 to P3.
---
The official Lilim of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
"I thank you for arousing me" - Beruga, Terranigma
#87HermeticJusticePosted 7/3/2013 12:47:42 AM
GeekyDad posted...
Possible and likely. They will milk P3 for everything it's worth, and then P4G probably late into the 3DS life cycle. We might not see them for a while, but those games are cash cows for Atlus, and a cow is good for one thing: milking.

and the meat it serves later
---
The official Ongyo-Ki of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
The official Lea of the Kingdom Hearts III board
#88HermeticJusticePosted 7/3/2013 12:57:09 AM
Yami_Sasha posted...
OoSubaruoO posted...
My guess is, either a remake/port of Persona 1, or Persona 2. Or, a dual port of both games, that would be awesome.

While this is a long shot, it would be nice if it was a remake of SMT: If... since many do consider it as "Persona 0" since Persona series branched from that and is even in the same timeline, Atlus can remake that and brand it as "SMT: If... Persona 0" so it can sell to the Persona fans too and would be done by one of the two Persona teams

But realistically, I think it's gonna be Persona 3 (a definitive version of it) or Persona 5.

it's also Devil Summoner 0
---
The official Ongyo-Ki of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
The official Lea of the Kingdom Hearts III board
#89Yami_SashaPosted 7/3/2013 1:10:42 AM
HermeticJustice posted...
Yami_Sasha posted...
OoSubaruoO posted...
My guess is, either a remake/port of Persona 1, or Persona 2. Or, a dual port of both games, that would be awesome.

While this is a long shot, it would be nice if it was a remake of SMT: If... since many do consider it as "Persona 0" since Persona series branched from that and is even in the same timeline, Atlus can remake that and brand it as "SMT: If... Persona 0" so it can sell to the Persona fans too and would be done by one of the two Persona teams

But realistically, I think it's gonna be Persona 3 (a definitive version of it) or Persona 5.

it's also Devil Summoner 0

But the school theme makes it more Persona related
---
This was once Super Japans Top3 before the name change
Backloggery Page: http://backloggery.com/yami_sasha
#90Emerald_MeliosPosted 7/3/2013 8:29:10 PM
OoSubaruoO posted...
CrisisOfFate posted...
There wont be a Persona game on the 3DS,ever.

LOL at Persona being the main series now,SMT IV sold more than P4 in its first week so there is no argument for SMT being a "side series".

Explain why Atlus has a Persona 3DS game in development since 2010 then.

That's probably when they decided to use 3DS as the platform for Persona 5.