I hate the 3DS

#1megamanx1291Posted 7/2/2013 4:39:42 AM
Gotta buy project x Zone in two days. Recently bought FE, animal crossing, Pokémon and Resident Evil. >:(

My wallet..... my poor wallet...... I also want Rythm Thief and Virtue's Last Reward. Might buy TOA, but that is a pain to find here in The Netherlands. And then Mario..... dream team.... Godamnit. -_-
---
There is a 0% chance of this happening.
3DS Fc: 0087-2393-7303
#2IrateGameFAQerPosted 7/2/2013 4:43:46 AM
I never understood the mentality that you have to buy the release now. Ever heard of waiting? or Sales? Even first party titles get the occasional sale, especially on Amazon.

So no remorse for your poor poor wallet.
---
#1 Chris Bores fan!
#3JonbazookabozPosted 7/2/2013 4:44:07 AM
Its worth it to get TOA. Get devil survivor too!
---
"If PAC-MAN had affected us kids, we'd all be running around in dark rooms, munching pills and listening to repetitive electronic music!"
#4BeanBeanKingdomPosted 7/2/2013 4:44:46 AM
IrateGameFAQer posted...
I never understood the mentality that you have to buy the release now. Ever heard of waiting? or Sales? Even first party titles get the occasional sale, especially on Amazon.

Waiting is painful and other interesting stuff might be announced in the meantime, making you potentially less interested in the game you're waiting to buy.
---
Had a Street Fighter signature for four years, but Crapcom doesn't deserve such recognition anymore.
#5megamanx1291(Topic Creator)Posted 7/2/2013 4:46:05 AM
BeanBeanKingdom posted...
IrateGameFAQer posted...

Waiting is painful and other interesting stuff might be announced in the meantime, making you potentially less interested in the game you're waiting to buy.

Indeed.
---
#6IrateGameFAQerPosted 7/2/2013 4:47:44 AM
and? that doesn't change anything. Just proves how short of an attention span you have.
---
#1 Chris Bores fan!
#7BeanBeanKingdomPosted 7/2/2013 4:52:18 AM
IrateGameFAQer posted...
and? that doesn't change anything. Just proves how short of an attention span you have.

Or maybe I don't have all the time and money in the world and I have to make choices about what I buy. Not a problem if I get a game as soon as it's released before others are announced/get released.
---
Had a Street Fighter signature for four years, but Crapcom doesn't deserve such recognition anymore.
#8IrateGameFAQerPosted 7/2/2013 4:57:46 AM
Yet you'll still whine like the OP about your poor poor wallet.

Time has zero to do with it. Unless you're the type to buy/play/beat a game then sell it back.

So my point still stands you're just another ADD gamer trying to keep up w/ what's trending, with no regards to your own personal finances nor caring about actually enjoying a game.
---
#1 Chris Bores fan!
#9BeanBeanKingdomPosted 7/2/2013 5:02:50 AM
IrateGameFAQer posted...
Yet you'll still whine like the OP about your poor poor wallet.

Time has zero to do with it. Unless you're the type to buy/play/beat a game then sell it back.

So my point still stands you're just another ADD gamer trying to keep up w/ what's trending, with no regards to your own personal finances nor caring about actually enjoying a game.

I buy as many old games as new ones and I don't know where the "no regards to my finances nor caring about enjoying a game" comment comes from. But you're a Chris Bores fan so you must be used to stuff coming from nowhere. I literally just said I need to make choices in order to manage my finances and that I buy games that get me interested.
---
#10megamanx1291(Topic Creator)Posted 7/2/2013 5:59:26 AM
Didn't know people could get SO butthurt when an other person likes to buy things on launch. Starting conficts with other users about such a trivial matter. Makes it even more amusing.

And entirely missing the point of my topic, Jesus Christ, how could you miss that?
---