I hate the 3DS

#31RazieruPosted 7/2/2013 10:06:58 AM
megamanx1291 posted...
Didn't know people could get SO butthurt when an other person likes to buy things on launch. Starting conficts with other users about such a trivial matter. Makes it even more amusing.

Ah, shut up. YOU'RE the one creating a troll topic intentionally misleading people with its title for attention in an attempt to start something and....troll. Need attention much?

And entirely missing the point of my topic, Jesus Christ, how could you miss that?

Your "point" was to pass off a misleading title in your topic to hide the fact you're whining about absolutely nothing (that is, feeling obligated to buy things at launch without being able to afford them).
---
Suspension of Disbelief = EVERY Fan Boy
#32ceedofevilPosted 7/2/2013 10:09:51 AM
megamanx1291 posted...
tranceaddict19 posted...
megamanx1291 posted...
IrateGameFAQer posted...
lol @ butthurt, like I give a damn if you get it it at launch. I just find it hilarious that your miminmum wage job doesn't allow you to get all the games you want at launch, thus your trivial whinigh about your poor poor wallet.

Get a real job and you won't have this issue.

@Subarao. I guess you're right. I'm game. Feeding and destroying the trolls can be amusing at times.

Are you impying a things such as "Fake jobs" excists? Every job is a job, legal or not legal. You made a big fuss about my wallet in the first place, is my wallet really that important to you, like srsly??

It looks like you are indeed stupid, still failed to see the point of my topic after such a great amount of posts, which makes you look have a head full of musclemass, were is the abillty to reason, were? Tell me Honesly you should be gratefull I infested a minute typing this. How does it taste troll, good? Bad?

"Infest" "excists" lol

learn to spell too, no wonder you don't have a decent job probably never made through school

Smartphone, ever heard of "typos"? It happens. Also, nitpicking like that is very low. Even for Gfaqs standards.

Ever heard of proofreading?
---
Who would win in a fight? Lemmy or God?
#33megamanx1291(Topic Creator)Posted 7/2/2013 10:13:20 AM
Razieru posted...
megamanx1291 posted...
Didn't know people could get SO butthurt when an other person likes to buy things on launch. Starting conficts with other users about such a trivial matter. Makes it even more amusing.

Ah, shut up. YOU'RE the one creating a troll topic intentionally misleading people with its title for attention in an attempt to start something and....troll. Need attention much?

And entirely missing the point of my topic, Jesus Christ, how could you miss that?

Your "point" was to pass off a misleading title in your topic to hide the fact you're whining about absolutely nothing (that is, feeling obligated to buy things at launch without being able to afford them).

It seems like people are getting mad over nothing, drop, this, stupid, argument, now. Or get the hell out.
---
There is a 0% chance of this happening.
3DS Fc: 0087-2393-7303