stargazer64 posted...
I am most excited for:

Rune Factory 4 (3DS)
Dragons Crown (Vita)
Ys (Vita)
Superfrog HD (Vita)
Rayman Legends (Vita)

The V is for Victory! For Vita!

All I'll say is I can't fathom the murky mind that's more excited for another Ys game than the upcoming Zelda...
#12stargazer64Posted 7/2/2013 11:50:26 AM
jedinat posted...
stargazer64 posted...
I am most excited for:

Rune Factory 4 (3DS)
Dragons Crown (Vita)
Ys (Vita)
Superfrog HD (Vita)
Rayman Legends (Vita)

All I'll say is I can't fathom the murky mind that's more excited for another Ys game than the upcoming Zelda...

Right back at ya. I think I've played basically the same Zelda game since 1991 over and over again. And now you're excited to not only play another one that plays exactly the same, but built upon the same overworld? Oooooo-k.
---
"...so much wrong with this post it reached critical mass and became a black hole of ignorance from which no educated thought can escape." - GenocideH
#13abbyhitterPosted 7/2/2013 11:51:41 AM
- Pokémon X
- LoZ: ALBW
- Super Mario 3D World
- Wind Waker HD
- Wonderful 101
- Sonic Lost World 3DS
- Sonic Lost World Wii U

That's the rest of my purchases this year.
---
abbyhaxxor<3
I always rush here to tell GameFAQs my problems!
#14jedinatPosted 7/2/2013 11:54:23 AM
stargazer64 posted...
Right back at ya. I think I've played basically the same Zelda game since 1991 over and over again. And now you're excited to not only play another one that plays exactly the same, but built upon the same overworld? Oooooo-k.

Oh, come on. You can't bring up repetition in a battle between Ys and Zelda, lol... Ys won't do any better.
#15stargazer64Posted 7/2/2013 11:58:00 AM
jedinat posted...
stargazer64 posted...

Oh, come on. You can't bring up repetition in a battle between Ys and Zelda, lol... Ys won't do any better.

I think it would do better, actually.

But this is just me personally (obviously). I've played all of the Zelda games (not much of Skyward Sword) and only a few of the Ys games, so I'm way more burned out on Zelda's tired formula.
---
"...so much wrong with this post it reached critical mass and became a black hole of ignorance from which no educated thought can escape." - GenocideH
#16BIGmidnight1421Posted 7/2/2013 12:02:13 PM
stargazer64 posted...
I am most excited for:

Rune Factory 4 (3DS)
Dragons Crown (Vita)
Ys (Vita)
Superfrog HD (Vita)
Rayman Legends (Vita)

Yeah dragons crown looks great.
---
PSN starkiller155
current games animal cross dressing hd.
#17Pork_buttonmashPosted 7/2/2013 12:03:00 PM
I'm only psyched for Zelda and Pokemon...
#18BluBat8891Posted 7/2/2013 12:13:28 PM
I'll most likely break down and buy Pokemon X/Y sometime down the road.

I have a feeling people are going to respond negatively to M&L: Dream Team (much like Paper Mario: SS) so I'll hold off on that until word of mouth comes out. I seriously doubt that

Ace Attorney 5 is really coming out this year (Fall 2013 sounds too vague and they like to change dates) but I will greatly look forward to it if it does.

Yoshi's New Island is too much of a rehash to warrant a purchase (unless it goes down enough in price)

If SMT4 gets good enough ratings I may try it.

I really need to save my money (I have no job right now) so I don't have much to look forward to right now.
---
3DS FC: 0946-2255-8746
PS3 Username: CrowTServo88
#19JurassicBondPosted 7/2/2013 12:15:24 PM
Batman: Arkham Origins (PS3)
Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate (Vita)
Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds (3DS)
Saint's Row IV (PS3)
Rayman Legends (Vita)

Those are probably the five I'm most excited for. Though I'm also probably getting Dragon's Crown and Mario and Luigi at some point.
---
Reading: Hyperion - Dan Simmons
http://i.imgur.com/AUbFA.jpg http://i.imgur.com/nYklT.jpg
#20Randysteele1992Posted 7/2/2013 12:43:16 PM
SMTIV!!
and MGV:TPP (Yeah, Yeah I know,that game probably won't be out for many years)
Link to the Past 2.
GTAV
Not sure what else...