So how do you feel about Atlus?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. So how do you feel about Atlus?
2 years ago#1
I myself have have 32 games made/published by them, so it's pretty obvious of what I think of them, but recently I have seen people hating on the company when it was Index got in a scandal, and while most of it was trolling, I wanted to see what other people on the board thought of them.
---
"Everything is teetering on the edge of everything."
Currently playing:
2 years ago#2
Love em
2 years ago#3
Hate them.

Region locked Persona 4 Arena. Won't set up an EU publishing division. Keep letting incompetent publishers handle releases for EU.
2 years ago#4
Good games.
---
The chest is empty...like your thieving heart.
2 years ago#5
tact_coyote posted...
I myself have have 32 games made/published by them, so it's pretty obvious of what I think of them, but recently I have seen people hating on the company when it was Index got in a scandal, and while most of it was trolling, I wanted to see what other people on the board thought of them.

after 2010, atlus is index
2 years ago#6
For the most part they make good games. Although I thought Persona 4 was pretty weak overall.
2 years ago#7
enigmamj posted...
For the most part they make good games. Although I thought Persona 4 was pretty weak overall.

So does everyone who isn't waxing off to the dating sim parts. The ACTUAL RPG portion of the game is lackluster.
2 years ago#8
atlus hate europe
2 years ago#9
They gave us demon souls. /topic end
---
Support your developer. Buy new.
2 years ago#10
ckhh12 posted...
atlus hate europe

"Hate" must mean can't afford an EU branch.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. So how do you feel about Atlus?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived