You are forced to play 1 game for 3ds for its lifetime, which game do you pick?

#51MrPoppadopolisPosted 7/3/2013 12:36:11 PM
MONSTER HUNTER!
---
PSN - S1lentsurviv0r
#52LightHawKnightPosted 7/3/2013 12:38:48 PM
SMTIV.
---
The Official Odin of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board.
"You know how confusing the whole good-evil concept is for me."
#53EricxcPosted 7/3/2013 3:22:13 PM
Super Waifu Simulator 5: Boingy Bits Edition
---
:3
#54stargazer64Posted 7/3/2013 3:31:35 PM
I guess I'll throw Samurai Warriors Chronicles out there.

Second choice would be Animal Crossing, and then Super Mario 3D Land (the only 3DS game I have that I can play through repeatedly).
---
"...so much wrong with this post it reached critical mass and became a black hole of ignorance from which no educated thought can escape." - GenocideH
#55systemblewPosted 7/3/2013 4:25:11 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#56systemblewPosted 7/3/2013 4:26:35 PM
Lol @ everyone choosing Super Mario/Monster Hunter/OOT3D/Pokemon as that one game they'll play forever...

I'd have some trouble choosing between two games; either Kid Icarus Uprising or Shinobi.
#57stargazer64Posted 7/3/2013 4:29:01 PM
systemblew posted...
Lol @ everyone choosing Super Mario/Monster Hunter/OOT3D/Pokemon as that one game they'll play forever...

I'd have some trouble choosing between two games; either Kid Icarus Uprising or Shinobi.

Enjoy your eternal hand deformity or rage.
---
"...so much wrong with this post it reached critical mass and became a black hole of ignorance from which no educated thought can escape." - GenocideH
#58SirStivPosted 7/3/2013 4:33:23 PM
MH3U for content and grinding, itll last forever almost, and ACNL since you can always redesign your town etc, remake characters and redo all encyclopedias up to 10 times
---
Aussie Gamer: Diablo I.D: Stiv#6515
#59systemblewPosted 7/3/2013 4:47:48 PM
stargazer64 posted...
systemblew posted...

Enjoy your eternal hand deformity or rage.

1st off, I don't see what you are talking about. The control scheme in Kid Icarus is just what I prefer and my hands don't cramp. 2ndly, after playing Shinobi long enough I've seen its not a bunch of trial and error that some people see in it. Its definitely a hard game but I can see why some people failed really often playing the game since those people just rush in. If they would be more patient and pan the camera more often they would avoid death often.