Where the hell are the colors for this system?

#21JonbazookabozPosted 7/3/2013 12:50:00 PM
The monster hunter bundle comes with a black xl.
---
"If PAC-MAN had affected us kids, we'd all be running around in dark rooms, munching pills and listening to repetitive electronic music!"
#22DarthFrozanousPosted 7/3/2013 1:19:37 PM
Put painters tape on your screens and buttons then just spraypaint or handpaint it. There you go
---
i5-3570k @ 3.4ghz | HiS 7950 BOOST 3GB | OCZ 256GB SSD / 18 GB RAM | 2 TB Barracuda | 750GB Hitachi | P8B75-V | Blackwidow Ultimate
GameFAQS all day everyday
#23MegaMettaurPosted 7/3/2013 1:58:47 PM
Razieru posted...
MegaMettaur posted...
News: Nintendo hasn't ever released a black XL of anything.

MrFwibbles posted...
http://www.amazon.co.uk/pc-video-games/dp/B002I08UGQ

Drgonbxcross posted...
Uhhh the dsi XL came in black. I own one, like literally right next to me. It's black.

Good old NutMEG (MegaMettaur) doesn't like to apply thinking before he posts or acts for that matter. Whatever senseless and antagonistic thought comes to mind, he likes to use that just to unnerve people instead of formulate useful and mature input.

Don't mind the babe. Also, some one guide the kid to the fact that the black 3DS XL AND DSi XLs DO exist; just because Nintendo of America or his fellow region didn't manufacture them doesn't mean they were never released. My, what hasty ignorance just to troll.

I love how you make nicknames for everyone. Makes me feel special.
---
3DS XL: AC:NL, KH:DDD;; FC: 0834-1402-9867
(PC):Phantasy Star Online 2; Synthetica;;Ship 2
#24RazieruPosted 7/3/2013 2:14:28 PM
^ See what I mean? The poor child has not even a single relevant response, rebuttal, or even comeback after being called out for his highly ignorant and senseless response. Must be very embarrassing for him.
---
Suspension of Disbelief = EVERY Fan Boy
#25Mariofan15Posted 7/3/2013 2:31:58 PM
IHeartMetroid posted...
We wouldn't be having this problem if Nintendo wasn't so damned determined to region lock everything. :P

Region lock has NOTHING to do with this.
---
Pokemon White 2 FC:2452-5385-5607
#26DeathSoul2000Posted 7/3/2013 3:46:17 PM
Mariofan15 posted...
IHeartMetroid posted...
We wouldn't be having this problem if Nintendo wasn't so damned determined to region lock everything. :P

It has everything to do with it.
#27BrianCraigSmithPosted 7/3/2013 4:26:01 PM
Where the hell are the colors for this system?

Overseas in other countries but not here in the States.

News: Nintendo hasn't ever released a black XL of anything.

Well there was the bronze DSi XL which looked black/black, but unfortunately there is no black/black 3DS XL available in the States. Yet...
---
PSN: Handsomistic1
#28Vincent7thPosted 7/3/2013 4:34:58 PM(edited)
Mariofan15 posted...
IHeartMetroid posted...

In my case it does. If there was no region lock I would have a White 3DS LL on the way from Play-Asia. If the 3DS was region free we wouldn't have to wait around for NOA to get it together and release black or white XLs.

Add: I think it's pretty safe to assume that aside from the occasional special edition XL, blue and red as the primary 3DS XL colors are here to stay.

---
3DS FC: 3523-3466-7778 "RandyGreen"