Etrian Odyssey Untold: The Millennium Girl places 3rd in Japan

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Etrian Odyssey Untold: The Millennium Girl places 3rd in Japan
3 years ago#1
http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2013/07/new_etrian_odyssey_title_makes_japanese_chart_debut_in_third_place

Glad to see this game is doing great.
3 years ago#2
Awesome. I hope it gets localization details soon.
Fire Emblem Awakening is the BEST thing that ever happened to the 3DS and yet people on GameFAQs abuse their 3DS by having SEX with it
3 years ago#3
I hope so too. I'm looking forward to this.
3 years ago#4
tw1g_007 posted...

I'm 95% sure that atlus said it would be localized before the end of this year.
PSN starkiller155
current games animal cross dressing hd.
3 years ago#5
tw1g_007 posted...

Yep I was right here's the news of it coming to North America http://www.siliconera.com/2013/06/11/etrian-odyssey-untold-millennium-girl-coming-to-north-america-this-summer/
PSN starkiller155
3 years ago#6
Wow, Atlus is s****ing out games like running water. Slow down, Atlus. Are you that desperate to get put on the map? Your games are only niche and generic mailbox view (first-person view) games.

EO4 JUST came out THIS YEAR. I wouldn't be surprised if Millennium Girl wound up being "sequelitis".
Suspension of Disbelief = EVERY Fan Boy
3 years ago#7
Razieru posted...
Wow, Atlus is s****ing out games like running water. Slow down, Atlus. Are you that desperate to get put on the map? Your games are only niche and generic mailbox view (first-person view) games.

EO4 JUST came out THIS YEAR. I wouldn't be surprised if Millennium Girl wound up being "sequelitis".

But the thing is it's not a sequel it's a remake of the first game.
PSN starkiller155
3 years ago#8
BIGmidnight1421 posted...
tw1g_007 posted...

Yep I was right here's the news of it coming to North America http://www.siliconera.com/2013/06/11/etrian-odyssey-untold-millennium-girl-coming-to-north-america-this-summer/

Very nice. Thanks for the link.
Fire Emblem Awakening is the BEST thing that ever happened to the 3DS and yet people on GameFAQs abuse their 3DS by having SEX with it
3 years ago#9
Can you actually change the characters classes or are they limited to the preset classes they start as?
Now listen to the bell, with my face flashing crimson from the fires of hell...
So what are you afraid of, and what are you made of?
3 years ago#10
It's cool, but I'm worried about it honestly. I loved the original's story partially because the sparseness of exposition very much enhanced the feeling of exploring a new frontier and the impact of what little story there was. It's going to be very difficult for the new one not to ruin that IMO.

But of course it's a day 1 purchase for me.
Also, Chess is a game of skill much like all gameplay only video games. So it is pretty mindless if you think about it.-mtjormitch
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Etrian Odyssey Untold: The Millennium Girl places 3rd in Japan

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived