Etrian Odyssey Untold: The Millennium Girl places 3rd in Japan

#11RazieruPosted 7/3/2013 2:40:39 PM
BIGmidnight1421 posted...
But the thing is it's not a sequel it's a remake of the first game.

Ah, that explains it then, and that's actually even worse. As if the 3DS and the gaming industry in general needs anymore damn remakes! Get it right the first time! I do recall them supposedly making the first three over. Way to be fresh. People praise Atlus for this?

Anyway, I'm trying the EO 4 demo in a little bit. Let's see if I can relate to the "hype" behind this franchise.
---
Suspension of Disbelief = EVERY Fan Boy
#12JonbazookabozPosted 7/3/2013 2:43:12 PM
Oh man. Nintendo (or whoever is publishing this side of the planet) could make my xmas right here by bringing the 2 odyssey games out in the uk together for xmas! Please please pretty please!
---
"If PAC-MAN had affected us kids, we'd all be running around in dark rooms, munching pills and listening to repetitive electronic music!"
#13Nickcool1996Posted 7/3/2013 3:22:57 PM
Looking forward to U.S. release.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/Nickcool1996?feature=mhum
i343.photobucket.com/albums/o451/Behiimosu/dickkick.jpg
#14Carbuncle009Posted 7/3/2013 3:42:08 PM
Razieru posted...
I do recall them supposedly making the first three over.

Raz shooting a man when he's down, how gentlemanly.

They did reprints of the first 3 EO games, yes.

And maybe they want to release more game at a faster pace because their company is slowly sinking and they want to get out what they can before it all goes under.
---
Can I put my Onix in your Cloyster? Yes: 7 No: 4 Maybe: 2
The Sapphire Carbuncle: Why I watch technicolor ponies: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyYTKbC6tbw
#15G1ingyPosted 7/3/2013 4:48:47 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#16Kill_Jill_Vol_1Posted 7/3/2013 4:49:40 PM
Razieru posted...
BIGmidnight1421 posted...
But the thing is it's not a sequel it's a remake of the first game.

Ah, that explains it then, and that's actually even worse. As if the 3DS and the gaming industry in general needs anymore damn remakes! Get it right the first time! I do recall them supposedly making the first three over. Way to be fresh. People praise Atlus for this?

Anyway, I'm trying the EO 4 demo in a little bit. Let's see if I can relate to the "hype" behind this franchise.

And maybe then you can finally tell us why you were peeking in the mailbox?!?!
---
Why are you peeking in the mailbox, Razieru. -Vyers
3DS FC: 1032-2577-9994 || ACNL: [Moldy] [Town: Onett]
#17hyper kobun dashPosted 7/3/2013 6:20:03 PM
Day one purchase for me.

Hopefully it comes with a sweet preorder bonus.
---
"If the PS3 is Casablanca and the 360 is The Godfather, the wii would be Pluto Nash." - StilI_Kirbyfan9
#18serenade_betaPosted 7/3/2013 6:35:22 PM
Untold is a good game. It's really nice playing the original story over again with the updated graphics/3d enemy models. Some problems from the previous game were fixed and the maps are pretty different too.
---
Tried to start a blog... --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/
Plans: Thoughts on Megami Tensei 4, Etrian Odyssey Untold
#19HermeticJusticePosted 7/3/2013 6:50:31 PM
PSI_IKE posted...
Can you actually change the characters classes or are they limited to the preset classes they start as?

you get to choose
---
The official Ongyo-Ki of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
The official Lea of the Kingdom Hearts III board
#20SinfullyvannilaPosted 7/3/2013 9:19:59 PM
Just checked out the anime intro to the game AAAAAAAAND there are massive spoilers in it.

Thanks for ruining one of my favorite games ATLUS. Now I know how the first generation Star Wars fans felt when George Lucas eliminated the theatrical cut of A New Hope.
---
Also, Chess is a game of skill much like all gameplay only video games. So it is pretty mindless if you think about it.-mtjormitch