7/04/13 eShop Downloads

#1Shadow Stalker XPosted 7/4/2013 6:36:55 AM
http://press.nintendo.com/articles.jsp?id=39556

Virtual Console on Wii U
Pilotwings Join the Flight Club to take to the skies and experience a variety of aerial activities in the original Pilotwings game for the Super NES console. Take off and pilot a biplane through rings, or drift serenely in a hang glider. Strap on the rocket belt to blast your way around an obstacle course. And if that's not enough, reach maximum velocity as you tackle a skydiving lesson at 3,800 feet.

Virtual Console on Nintendo 3DS
Sonic Drift 2 Start your engines and prepare for the race of your life in this classic racer that was originally released for Game Gear. Choose from seven of your favorite Sonic characters, including Sonic, Knuckles and Dr. Eggman, and race your way to the finish line. Use each racer's special ability to gain an edge over the competition and win the fabled Chaos Emeralds.

Nintendo eShop Sales
Mighty Switch Force! To celebrate the recent launch of Mighty Switch Force! 2, WayForward is dropping the price of Mighty Switch Force! Download the game from the Nintendo eShop on Nintendo 3DS at a discounted price of $3.99 until 9 a.m. PT on July 11.

Mighty Switch Force! Hyper Drive Edition Enter the mechanical, shape-shifting, dimension-switching world of Mighty Switch Force! Hyper Drive Edition and blow crime away. Download the game from the Nintendo eShop on Wii U at a discounted price of $6.67 until 9 a.m. PT on July 11.

Order Up!! Experience the dizzying life of a top-notch chef and restaurateur as you prepare all manner of exotic meals on your way to building your own restaurant empire from the ground up in Order Up!! Download the game from the Nintendo eShop on Nintendo 3DS at a discounted price of $4.99 starting at 9 a.m. PT on July 8 until 9 a.m. PT on July 22.

Planet Crashers In Planet Crashers, fully explore a massive universe filled with danger and adventure. Download the game from the Nintendo eShop on Nintendo 3DS at a discounted price of $4.99 starting at 9 a.m. PT on July 8 until 9 a.m. PT on July 22.

Also new this week:
Vampire Master of Darkness (Virtual Console on Nintendo 3DS)
G-LOC Air Battle (Virtual Console on Nintendo 3DS)
Deer Hunting King (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo 3DS)
Fishdom H20: Hidden Odyssey (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo 3DS)
CRAZY CONSTRUCTION - Demo Version (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo 3DS)

---
Stop reading my sig, you are wasting time doing so.
#2GhetsisPosted 7/4/2013 6:42:44 AM
Sonic Drift 2, and still no Space Harrier.

I hate you, Sega of America.
---
For those players who don't speak Australian, we have provided an English translation of the previous scene. Do you want to replay the scene?
#3DarkIVloonPosted 7/4/2013 6:45:03 AM
still no d&d on wiiU
---
Gotta get em' all, shmupmon!
#4MWGPosted 7/4/2013 7:01:39 AM
Guess America is never going to get Wario Land 3 or Kirby's Dreamland 2......
---
+-MWG-+
3DS FC: 5327-0943-2655
#5DerpyHoovesPosted 7/4/2013 8:34:29 AM
I am not seeing Shantae on that list. Oh well, I can wait. If I wanted to play it badly enough, I have... other options.
---
The Lord and Master of the Etrian Odyssey Untold: The Millenium Girl boards.
#6YomerodesPosted 7/4/2013 9:29:49 AM
Damn...this sales are going to kill me...I want to download those discounted games.
#7VyersPosted 7/4/2013 9:44:20 AM
List of games NA is still waiting on...

Kirby's Dream Land 2
Shantae
Wario Land 3
Mario Tennis
Wario's Woods
Galaga
Nazo no Murasame-jo
Clu Clu Land
Double Dragon
Double Dragon II: The Revenge
Super Mario Bros. 3
Devil World
Super Mario Bros. 2
Ecco the Dolphin
Sonic the Hedgehog
Space Harrier
Super Hang-On
Mario's Super Picross
Chrono Trigger
Final Fantasy VI
Secret of Mana

And some others

C'mon, Nintendo. Pick up the pace already
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/ThankTheBear Subscribe for LPs of Pokemon Snap, The Legend of Zelda, Dragon Warrior, Super Mario Bros. 3, Bionicle, and more~!
#8AllFictionPosted 7/4/2013 10:06:08 AM
i might get Mighty Switch Force. is this game good?
---
pardon me if my grammar suck...
#9RobotPirteGhostPosted 7/4/2013 10:32:58 AM
Mighty Switch Force on sale is kinda tempting. Might go for it .
---
RIP City of Heroes and Paragon Studios - Killed by NCsoft.
Not changing this line until Dimitri, Moosh, and Ricky appear in another LOZ game (7/20/09)
#10Kouji_TaminoPosted 7/4/2013 10:55:53 AM
Yeah, I've been meaning to get Mighty Switch Force for a while. With this sale and a new Club Nintendo year to build up coins I might as well pick it up to kick off CN 2014.
---
N3DS FC: 4811-7718-3216