7/04/13 eShop Downloads

#11systemblewPosted 7/4/2013 11:01:43 AM
Ghetsis posted...
Sonic Drift 2, and still no Space Harrier.

I hate you, Sega of America.

I almost completely agree with this post. At least Sonic Drift can link with another 3DS and Game Boy games can't even do that right now. Still life without Space Harrier on the 3DS sucks balls. I love that game way more than Star Fox.
#12PuruglyPosted 7/4/2013 11:23:55 AM
MSF1 on sale again

you have no excuses
#13PawelCyrilPosted 7/4/2013 11:25:06 AM
I would recommend Mighty Switch Force. There aren't too many levels, but they're fun to replay to get a high score, and each level is a ton of fun. The puzzles are well done, and the soundtrack is fantastic.
#14DarkstarRipclawPosted 7/4/2013 3:14:30 PM
I did not have the HD version of MSF yet so I may as well download that.
---
Wish Upon a Darkstar
Owner of Board 822, Gensokyo
#15Fight_The_PowerPosted 7/4/2013 3:15:16 PM
What annoys me is they made a Kirby section in the eShop but they still haven't released Dream Land 2.

What is the deal?
---
The JahMan hasn't gone anywhere.
3DS FC: 0018-0111-4675
#16Smash MasterPosted 7/4/2013 7:36:32 PM
systemblew posted...
Ghetsis posted...
Sonic Drift 2, and still no Space Harrier.

I hate you, Sega of America.

I almost completely agree with this post. At least Sonic Drift can link with another 3DS and Game Boy games can't even do that right now. Still life without Space Harrier on the 3DS sucks balls. I love that game way more than Star Fox.

Is Sonic Drift having its multiplayer working (ala Crystal Warriors) a confirmed thing? I haven't seen that mentioned anywhere.
---
This is a sig, woo.
http://z7.invisionfree.com/If_They_Were/index.php?act=idx
#17MarkMiltonPosted 7/4/2013 8:52:17 PM
for those who might be wondering about the GameGear games:

Sonic Drift 2 is an 'okay' Mario Kart clone. Ambassadors should ignore it.

Vampire: Master of Darkness is a little-known Castlevania clone. though obscure, it's actually pretty good... the graphics are pretty impressive as well.

G-LOC is an attempt to clone Afterburner on the GG... but it really is not very good.
---
If on Decepticon turf you happen to stumble, watch out robot, HERE COMES RUMBLE! ~~ Rumble... duh!
Gamertag: MarkMilton FC: 1977-0327-3304
#18Primum_MobilePosted 7/4/2013 9:51:16 PM
i was wondering what MSF: hyperdrive edition is, then i googled it and realize that's the wii U port.
---
I need a sharp instrument... or blunt, blunt is good, too.
- Chisame Hasegawa, Negima (Del Rey TL)