Fire Emblem or Tales of the Abyss?

#31OoSubaruoOPosted 7/5/2013 3:28:56 AM
Buttery_Toast posted...
I really wish Tales of the Abyss wasn't my first Tales game, because I ended up hating it and will likely never try another game in the series again. :\ The plot was so predictable, and the only character I still liked by the end was Jade.

So, because you didn't like one game in the series. You're never going to try the rest?...
#32nimerjm37Posted 7/5/2013 5:24:51 AM
I'm always surprised by how many people have anything nice to say about Abyss.

It had a lame, predictable story devoid of a single likeable character. The battle system was shallow and annoying. I hated the game completely by the halfway point, but I kept playing through the end because I figured so many GFaq users couldn't be wrong. Guess what? They were and are. Abyss is a D- at VERY best, and a total waste of time and money at worst (I lean toward worst).

I really enjoyed FE: Awakening, but that isn't why I posted here. I don't want to give the impression that Abyss is a bad game just when compared to Awakening, it is a bad game period. Stay away at all costs.
---
I often wonder why the people most concerned with maturity are usually the most immature among us, don't you?
#33Buttery_ToastPosted 7/6/2013 5:18:07 AM
OoSubaruoO posted...
Buttery_Toast posted...
I really wish Tales of the Abyss wasn't my first Tales game, because I ended up hating it and will likely never try another game in the series again. :\ The plot was so predictable, and the only character I still liked by the end was Jade.

So, because you didn't like one game in the series. You're never going to try the rest?...

Well, considering I doubt they'll bring any others to the 3DS, I don't really have a way to play the rest anyways.
---
My body is always Reggie.
http://backloggery.com/dethbryte
#34Lord_FroodPosted 7/6/2013 5:28:52 AM
Tales of the Abyss!
And I think you should get DSO as well.
---
"PS3 is my favourite hentai game." - TakayaNoriko
http://youtu.be/ROk_XmYV_WI