The Blue Pokemon 3DS XL Looks Great !

#1Dual-Shock3Posted 7/4/2013 11:20:11 PM
Wow, I'm pretty impressed by the art design they did on this one.
#2NovaCastPosted 7/4/2013 11:33:20 PM
Somehow i am skeptical they will even be retailed outside of japan.

I was holding off in buying a 3ds xl for a while because i knew they would come out with a new special edition bundle before this year would end. I wanted a gold one however wanted a special edition other than something Pokemon related.
---
#3TheRealItachiPosted 7/4/2013 11:40:05 PM
NovaCast posted...

I was holding off in buying a 3ds xl for a while because i knew they would come out with a new special edition bundle before this year would end. I wanted a gold one however wanted a special edition other than something Pokemon related.

They won't be.
They're japanese only, and not only that, they're PokeCenter exclusive, meaning you can't even import them, as they require a physical purchase.
---
TheRealItachi is better than me in every way possible. - TheLevelFifty
http://i.minus.com/ibuVFCJUoFvfh7.gif
#4HermeticJusticePosted 7/4/2013 11:45:14 PM
NovaCast posted...

maybe Monster Hunter (though probably coming Spring 2014 for the West, at best Winter)

or if we're lucky, Link Between Worlds 3DS XL (releases November for the West)
---
The official Ongyo-Ki of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
The official Lea of the Kingdom Hearts III board
#5BerserkLeonPosted 7/4/2013 11:54:22 PM
TheRealItachi posted...
NovaCast posted...

They won't be.
They're japanese only, and not only that, they're PokeCenter exclusive, meaning you can't even import them, as they require a physical purchase.

Only the gold one's pokecenter exclusive, get fax straight.
#67lightsXIIIPosted 7/5/2013 12:18:26 AM
TheRealItachi posted...
NovaCast posted...

They won't be.

The gold one is Japan exclusive. We have no idea if the blue one is being released internationally.
---
...In a Sexual way...
Chrom, Lucina, Shulk, Megaman, Toon Zelda for SSB4