If I were to sell Mario kart and 3d land at gamestop how much money would get?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. If I were to sell Mario kart and 3d land at gamestop how much money would get?
3 years ago#1
I'm trying to get new games so i need some $. Thanks in advance.
My 3ds Friend Code: 5026-4974-3435.(Pm Me If You Added Me)---"When Freaky Aliens Give You Lemons, Make Freaky Alien Lemonade."---W2 FC:5115 1708 3491
3 years ago#2
i would say $10-15...

they don't give a lot. so maybe less
If homosexuality is a disease, I should call in sick to work everyday: "Hello. Can't work today, I'm still gay."
3 years ago#3
Wait for a 50% trade-in bonus deal. They pop up occasionally throughout the year.
abbyhaxxor<3
I always rush here to tell GameFAQs my problems!
3 years ago#4
Yoshi_Pride posted...
i would say $10-15...

they don't give a lot. so maybe less

All i need is 30 $ total cuz then i could get new leaf so i hope for 15$ each
My 3ds Friend Code: 5026-4974-3435.(Pm Me If You Added Me)---"When Freaky Aliens Give You Lemons, Make Freaky Alien Lemonade."---W2 FC:5115 1708 3491
3 years ago#5
Instead of asking random people on the internet, how about calling an actual gamestop and getting accurate information i stead of hearsay.

Whats stopping me from lying to you on the internet and claiming they'll give you 40$ for each?

Get info like that from the source, not a message board totally unrelated to businesses.
3 years ago#6
You should advertise on craiglist for like 5$ less than they sell on gamestop.
If history is to change, let it change. If the world is to be destroyed, so be it. If my fate is to die, I must simply laugh.
- Magus
3 years ago#7
I call my local Gamestop all the time for trade-in values all the time.

They have no problem helping me out.

Then I end up selling the game to someone on Craigslist instead.
Check out my images from Tomodachi Collection and Animal Crossing at: http://www.3dporch.com/users/esoteric30
3 years ago#8
It is best to find a party yourself, that way you get more money out of the transaction. Gamestop is going to crush you and the re-sell it for far more.
3 years ago#9
Why would you ask this on the Internet for guesstimations instead of just calling them directly for the actual values?
If Platinum was HAND drawn, she'd be on paper, fool. This is a video game. They just made her on screen, no "drawing" involved -Delano7 on BlazBlue
3 years ago#10
$15 each.
MKW FC: 3008-8379-7294/3DS FC: 1375-7268-6996/http://www.youtube.com/user/OldSchoolGaming4Life
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. If I were to sell Mario kart and 3d land at gamestop how much money would get?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived