JP Club Nintendo hacked

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. JP Club Nintendo hacked
2 years ago#21
OoSubaruoO posted...
This is seriously getting out of hand. Everything is getting hacked these days.

except Steam. It did get hacked once but everything was encrypted and there's no confirmed reports of anything coming from it.

Good Guy Gabe Newell.
---
Ivy bridge i5 3570k @3.40GHz | 8 GB DDR3 | single XFX 7870| OCZ 600W Modular. Nvidia, AMD, Intel for life!!
3DS FC: 2208-5221-4039
2 years ago#22
I can't wait for the inevitable Servant topic that says "Nintendo does not care about your privacy, unlike Sony!"
---
./|,-``\(o)_\,----,,,_http://i.imgur.com/qtiKuN7.png
( `\(o),,_/` : o : : :o `-,...Husky Unit, covering the base since 1997.
2 years ago#23
zinformant posted...
These criminals make me sick. They're not contributing to society in any way.

they are helping Nintendo beef up their security and be more prepared for things like this again
---
The official Ongyo-Ki of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
The official Lea of the Kingdom Hearts III board
2 years ago#24
...Club Nintendo didn't get hacked.
This was an attack based on known username/password combinations.

It's about the same as giving your gamefaqs account username and password to a friend, then claiming GameFAQs was hacked when someone logs in with it.
---
This world is made of...
LOVE AND PEACE!
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. JP Club Nintendo hacked

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived