What is your next 3ds game purchase?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. What is your next 3ds game purchase?

User Info: andizzle29662

andizzle29662
3 years ago#1
Mine will be Mario and luigi dream team. I enjoyed bowsers inside story, so I'm sure I will like this one. I can't wait to see how the 3d is implemented! What is your next purchase?

Also, how do you guys like the new gamefaqs website?
Most WANTED: Super Mario WiiU, link to the past 2, Pokemon x, X, Last of us, pikmin 3, Beyond Two Souls, Rain, Castlevania LOS 2, Watchdogs, Killzone SF

User Info: AceAndJunpei

AceAndJunpei
3 years ago#2
SMTIV.

I can wait on Dream Team because I haven't beaten PIT or even started BIS...lol.
Now Playing: DKCR3D (9/10), The Last of Us(7.75/10), AC:New Leaf (9/10), Lego City Undercover (Wii U)

User Info: GX1997

GX1997
3 years ago#3
Probably Tales of the Abyss,Etrian Oddessy IV,or Pokemon X/Y.

And I love the new Gamefaqs look,and the colors.
Kingdom Hearts 3! I knew there was a reason to keep watching! :D
Official Random Keyblade Master of the KH3 board since June 11,2013 12:06 am est

User Info: Thryhring

Thryhring
3 years ago#4
SMTIV, then M&L: Dream Team

User Info: BeanBeanKingdom

BeanBeanKingdom
3 years ago#5
Mario & Luigi in just a week!
Had a Street Fighter signature for four years, but Crapcom doesn't deserve such recognition anymore.

User Info: andizzle29662

andizzle29662
3 years ago#6
Mario and luigi Dream Team looks sweet! After that, Pokemon is next for me! I'm still building my town in animal crossing.
Most WANTED: Super Mario WiiU, link to the past 2, Pokemon x, X, Last of us, pikmin 3, Beyond Two Souls, Rain, Castlevania LOS 2, Watchdogs, Killzone SF

User Info: Anclation

Anclation
3 years ago#7
Definitely Mario & Luigi: Dream Team!
We Endorse The Creation of Majora's Mask 3D:
http://www.facebook.com/OperationMoonfall

User Info: Pork_buttonmash

Pork_buttonmash
3 years ago#8
Apart tracking down MH3U,DOAD and Zelda (when it comes out), I am not looking forward to much else this year. I am getting somewhat bored of gaming(*gasp!* I can't believe I said that!). I'll at least track down the 2 games that are out now; take a gaming break for a few months to renew my interest, then buy Zelda.

User Info: warmilk

warmilk
3 years ago#9
I just ordered Profesor Layton
Next up will be Rune Factory 4, Dream Team , and Pokemon X in that order
I only exist.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/warmilk/

User Info: hyper kobun dash

hyper kobun dash
3 years ago#10
Shin Megami Tensei IV
"If the PS3 is Casablanca and the 360 is The Godfather, the wii would be Pluto Nash." - StilI_Kirbyfan9
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. What is your next 3ds game purchase?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived