whats the replay value for Animal Crossing New Leaf?

#21MegaMettaurPosted 7/5/2013 7:51:55 PM
You don't replay Animal Crossing, but you can always find something to do in the game whether it has anything to do with progress or not.
---
3DS XL: AC:NL, KH:DDD;; FC: 0834-1402-9867
(PC):Phantasy Star Online 2; Synthetica;;Ship 2
#22ill-thoughts(Topic Creator)Posted 7/6/2013 12:44:33 AM
Final Fantasy2389 posted...
Depends on how much you put into it. I've now taken to laying out brick paths in my town which is very time consuming.

lol i dont see how anyone can find this thrilling.....

from watching a walkthrough of the game, i think my Maximum enjoyment would come from terrorizing the other animals naughty bear style to where they hated everything about me (which im not sure is even an option??). living in peace and harmony with everything just seems like it would be the Ultimate Bore. just curious, what would happen if i ticked everyone off in my village???
#23tompound90Posted 7/6/2013 12:51:32 AM
Animl Crossing is like crack, once you start you can't give it up ;)
---
3DS friend code: 4355-9757-1083
#24SiveriaPosted 7/6/2013 4:01:56 AM
I stilld on't see the draw to animal crossing, why do the boring stuff it offers when you do some of that same junk irl. I don't get the draw to the game at all, nor do I get why its so popular, the game looks as boring as watching dog feces ferment on the sidewalk. I just do not understand why everyone talks so highly about what appears to me to be an increadbly boring monotonious game.
#25Lord_FroodPosted 7/6/2013 4:44:09 AM
This seems like an incredibly subtle topic made to bash AC.
---
"PS3 is my favourite hentai game." - TakayaNoriko
http://youtu.be/ROk_XmYV_WI
#26LeanaunfurledPosted 7/6/2013 6:10:16 AM
There's zero replay value in an Animal Crossing game, which insinuates the game ends. You just keep going.
---
http://i.imgur.com/atFfl36.png 3DS FC 2707-2560-1312
Bravely Default will be localized. AC:NL Dream Code 4300-2148-0793
#27LightHawKnightPosted 7/6/2013 6:17:09 AM
Lord_Frood posted...
This seems like an incredibly subtle topic made to bash AC.

Should have seen that terrible troll topic on the AC boards made to bash AC, still didn't get deleted.
---
The Official Odin of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board.
"You know how confusing the whole good-evil concept is for me."
#28Final Fantasy2389Posted 7/6/2013 6:29:13 AM
ill-thoughts posted...
Final Fantasy2389 posted...
Depends on how much you put into it. I've now taken to laying out brick paths in my town which is very time consuming.

lol i dont see how anyone can find this thrilling.....

from watching a walkthrough of the game, i think my Maximum enjoyment would come from terrorizing the other animals naughty bear style to where they hated everything about me (which im not sure is even an option??). living in peace and harmony with everything just seems like it would be the Ultimate Bore. just curious, what would happen if i ticked everyone off in my village???

I don't think that is possible. And if you did, they'd slowly move out one by one and be replaced with new characters.
---
http://bit.ly/YH0AmG
#29nintendoggerPosted 7/6/2013 6:31:05 AM
NamekianClown posted...
Asking if Animal Crossing has replay value assumes Animal Crossing ends. Animal Crossing has no replay value, because it never ends.

The credits roll when KK plays, that's how you know it's over.

/joke
---
Currently playing: Animal Crossing: New Leaf
#30nintendoggerPosted 7/6/2013 6:32:14 AM
Starwars4J posted...
MCcake posted...
If you don't have patience, then this isn't the game for you(unless you're a Doctor).

I'm a Doctor, so I can feel free to dissect this joke (u c wat I did thar).

In writing, making a patience/patients joke doesn't work. Similarly, if I have no patients, that doesn't make this the game for me, that makes me poor.

It was a Doctor who reference, he means you can time travel.
---
Currently playing: Animal Crossing: New Leaf