Is there a place we can suggest Virtual console games?

#21KGTriggerPosted 7/5/2013 9:04:06 PM
lol, so many grumpy users showing up in summer.
---
PSN: PewPewPew809
3DS FC: 0344-9295-6089 (Matt); Steam: Joben
#22Forty_AcesPosted 7/5/2013 9:05:00 PM
KGTrigger posted...

Explains why I've never seen you before until recently.
---
Frickin' jokers.
#23EarthLord_CJPosted 7/6/2013 8:04:56 PM
Forty_Aces posted...
KGTrigger posted...

Explains why I've never seen you before until recently.

XD
---
http://i.imgur.com/qgqVy.jpg
"Don't wanna know...where the sinners go..."
#24GhetsisPosted 7/6/2013 8:25:32 PM
MegaMettaur posted...
Urban Champion is good

Oh okay.
---
For those players who don't speak Australian, we have provided an English translation of the previous scene. Do you want to replay the scene?
#25DBPanterAPosted 7/7/2013 12:48:05 AM
MegaMettaur posted...
And has nintendo said anything about GBA games becoming available to all of the 3DS owners, because there's a bunch of GBA games I want on my 3DS right now.

I personally would recommend going to a site based in Britain called nintendolife dot com.

They review every digital release in both Europe and North America. I have found great gems that I normally would pass up because of how well they rate them. I also have found their rating system to be very accurate. 10/10 is a must buy. 9/10 is really should buy. 8/10 is probably will buy.

I got over 50 games off the eShop and there is plenty on there for everyone. Not every retail game is worth $40, and they actually often do limited sales for retail games on the eShop or give double Club Nintendo coins for buying it there.
---
NNID: Minny612
3DS FC: 5155-2933-9036
#26n00bsaib0tPosted 7/7/2013 12:59:52 AM
To actually answer your question TC, get a Club Nintendo account and link your 3DS with it. All of your purchases will be tracked (its the half added account system) and you will get surveys for the games. All VC game surveys ask you to state your opinion on the VC service. I constantly state that Super Game Boy and GBA support for games with extras unlocked on them should be implement. You can request games there.
---
PSN/XBL- Nifterific
SSF4AE: Balrog, Evil Ryu | UMvC3: C.Viper/Morrigan/Hulk | MK9: Noob Saibot, Cyber Sub-Zero | SFxTK: Ryu/Guile
#27MegaMettaur(Topic Creator)Posted 7/7/2013 1:43:47 AM
I have a Club Nintendo account and it's linked to my 3DS, but I'm not going to waste my time and their time by not giving serious answers unless I get sick of taking surveys and just want my coins. But honestly, I'm sure people just skim through those things if they even read them.
---
3DS XL: AC:NL, KH:DDD;; FC: 0834-1402-9867
(PC):Phantasy Star Online 2; Synthetica;;Ship 2
#28n00bsaib0tPosted 7/7/2013 2:06:58 AM
MegaMettaur posted...
I have a Club Nintendo account and it's linked to my 3DS, but I'm not going to waste my time and their time by not giving serious answers unless I get sick of taking surveys and just want my coins. But honestly, I'm sure people just skim through those things if they even read them.

How is requesting games or features not a serious answer?
---
PSN/XBL- Nifterific
SSF4AE: Balrog, Evil Ryu | UMvC3: C.Viper/Morrigan/Hulk | MK9: Noob Saibot, Cyber Sub-Zero | SFxTK: Ryu/Guile
#29MegaMettaur(Topic Creator)Posted 7/7/2013 2:08:39 AM
n00bsaib0t posted...
MegaMettaur posted...

Because it has nothing to do with the survey. If I gave you a survey and you kept giving me answers that had nothing to do with what I'm asking you, I wouldn't even bother.
---
3DS XL: AC:NL, KH:DDD;; FC: 0834-1402-9867
(PC):Phantasy Star Online 2; Synthetica;;Ship 2
#30n00bsaib0tPosted 7/7/2013 2:12:21 AM
MegaMettaur posted...
n00bsaib0t posted...
MegaMettaur posted...

Because it has nothing to do with the survey. If I gave you a survey and you kept giving me answers that had nothing to do with what I'm asking you, I wouldn't even bother.

Rate your over all satisfaction with the Virtual Console Service and how do you feel in your own words about the Virtual Console Service. That has everything to do with the survey, those are questions from the freaking survey.
---
PSN/XBL- Nifterific