So EU get Mario & Luigi: Dream Team first?

#1marioparty17Posted 7/6/2013 7:43:09 AM
Damn,
---
3DS FC 2535-3692-1887 PSN : MARIOPARTY17
He covered from head to toe in weaponary, like a rainbow apocalypses - Viridi Goddess of Nature from KI:U
#2Darth_KamcioPosted 7/6/2013 7:46:41 AM
Feels nice to get something first once in a blue moon.
---
I love dragons!
White FC: 2194 3983 9072
#3CojiroseanPosted 7/6/2013 7:58:57 AM
THE HORROR!

Rest assured I have been in contact with both Nintendo and Barrack Obama, and negotiations are slowly moving. How dare they get to play something before us? We are the supreme country here. Most of Europe probably can't afford games anyway, let alone get enough financial support to pay their rent. Hell, they don't even have our freedom. I propose getting together as many guns as we can and storming the localisation office. Get my shotgun here, polished and itchin' to kill.
---
Blog that I write for, support it if you like what you see:
http://illegibleother.blogspot.com.au/
#4Lord_FroodPosted 7/6/2013 8:26:36 AM
Cojirosean posted...
THE HORROR!

Rest assured I have been in contact with both Nintendo and Barrack Obama, and negotiations are slowly moving. How dare they get to play something before us? We are the supreme country here. Most of Europe probably can't afford games anyway, let alone get enough financial support to pay their rent. Hell, they don't even have our freedom. I propose getting together as many guns as we can and storming the localisation office. Get my shotgun here, polished and itchin' to kill.

This is why people don't like Americans. Way to propagate the stereotype, Tex.
---
"PS3 is my favourite hentai game." - TakayaNoriko
http://youtu.be/ROk_XmYV_WI
#5GhetsisPosted 7/6/2013 8:27:23 AM
Darth_Kamcio posted...

At least you got Terranigma.
---
For those players who don't speak Australian, we have provided an English translation of the previous scene. Do you want to replay the scene?
#6KGTriggerPosted 7/6/2013 8:32:20 AM
Lord_Frood posted...
Cojirosean posted...
THE HORROR!

Because people can't take a joke? Well, you're probably right about that.
---
PSN: PewPewPew809
3DS FC: 0344-9295-6089 (Matt); Steam: Joben
#7NewbieN00bPosted 7/6/2013 8:41:42 AM
KGTrigger posted...
Lord_Frood posted...
Cojirosean posted...
THE HORROR!

Because people can't take a joke? Well, you're probably right about that.

Seriously XD
---
Give me all teh FE D':
#8lanifPosted 7/6/2013 8:55:19 AM
I have Terranigma. and Im in the States
---
Thalia, Guardian of Thraben sometimes she hits me first!!!!
#9HermeticJusticePosted 7/6/2013 9:06:47 AM
Darth_Kamcio posted...

you also have Azran Legacy and Bravely Default
---
The official Ongyo-Ki of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
The official Lea of the Kingdom Hearts III board
#10HermeticJusticePosted 7/6/2013 9:08:48 AM
Lord_Frood posted...
Cojirosean posted...
THE HORROR!

People who stereotype about Americans aren't making themselves any more likable either.
---
The official Ongyo-Ki of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
The official Lea of the Kingdom Hearts III board