Is 3ds customisable? (wallpapers and stuff?)

#1Darth_KamcioPosted 7/6/2013 7:58:49 AM
Or is mii-creating as far as it goes? I mean, not the physical shell (I know of decals etc) but the software itself.
---
I love dragons!
White FC: 2194 3983 9072
#2iMURDAuPosted 7/6/2013 8:03:59 AM
Barely customizable at all. You can create new folders but they're always blue and have the first letter of the folder name stamped on them as the icon. For example I have a folder for demos and its icon is a blue folder with a capital D on it.
---
Why Fire Emblem: Awakening is just wrong - http://i6.minus.com/isAPJZatCvECp.jpg
#3n00bsaib0tPosted 7/6/2013 8:09:48 AM
iMURDAu posted...
Barely customizable at all. You can create new folders but they're always blue and have the first letter of the folder name stamped on them as the icon. For example I have a folder for demos and its icon is a blue folder with a capital D on it.

I don't know why they didn't make the app icons be the folder cover like iOS and Android 4+.
---
PSN/XBL- Nifterific
SSF4AE: Balrog, Evil Ryu | UMvC3: C.Viper/Morrigan/Hulk | MK9: Noob Saibot, Cyber Sub-Zero | SFxTK: Ryu/Guile
#4ZeroArcheryPosted 7/6/2013 8:13:16 AM
iMURDAu posted...
a blue folder with a capital D on it.

Lololollol
---
Official President of the NST
'But Neku, I thought you couldn't afford to lose? Give up on yourself, and you give up on the world.' - Joshua
#5TakayaNorikoPosted 7/6/2013 8:58:09 AM
ZeroArchery posted...
iMURDAu posted...

Lololollol

Pfft. D ain't that funny. Q is where it's at.
---
Not bad. But I was hoping for the unknown drug Purupurupikopuyo.
3DS: 0018-0358-2045
#6ZeroArcheryPosted 7/6/2013 9:53:16 AM
TakayaNoriko posted...
ZeroArchery posted...
iMURDAu posted...

Lololollol

Pfft. D ain't that funny. Q is where it's at.

Hey, some people like D and not Q'ing.
---
Official President of the NST
'But Neku, I thought you couldn't afford to lose? Give up on yourself, and you give up on the world.' - Joshua
#7iMURDAuPosted 7/6/2013 10:50:29 AM
All I wanted was my folder of Mega Man VC games to say "E" on it but it looks stupid if you hover on it and it says "E Megaman".
---
Why Fire Emblem: Awakening is just wrong - http://i6.minus.com/isAPJZatCvECp.jpg
#8ItemBreakPosted 7/6/2013 10:52:26 AM
ZeroArchery posted...
Hey, some people like D and not Q'ing.

This guy knows what's up.
#9MwulfPosted 7/6/2013 11:22:45 AM
That's why I do symbols before the name of whatever my folder is.
---
"...Blame this on the misfortune of your birth."
-Char Aznable