Think the pre-order versions of SMT IV are gonna be worth anything in a while?

#1thompsontalker7Posted 7/8/2013 9:48:03 AM(edited)
I have my personal copy preordered and paid off, but I was considering getting an extra copy and selling it sometime down the road. I know that the Solid Gold copies of Persona 4 Golden were going crazy, but then again there were only about 10,000 in stock, not sure if SMT IV has more or less.

inb4somesortofabuse
inb4Ishouldfeelbadforsomereason
---
Not removing this until Dr. Dre's Detox album is out. 11/22/08
http://www.abload.de/img/aonp7v.gif
#2kuragari1anonlyPosted 7/8/2013 9:44:03 AM
Tc cant inb4
---
Destroy them all! Shoot the core!
"I am in awe at your ability to break every game you touch xD" - Capt. McWaffleton
#3GhetsisPosted 7/8/2013 10:31:18 AM
The only preorder bonus is a DLC costume, and that's only if you get it from Amazon or GameStop.
---
For those players who don't speak Australian, we have provided an English translation of the previous scene. Do you want to replay the scene?
#4yankee6903Posted 7/8/2013 10:42:00 AM
Ghetsis posted...
The only preorder bonus is a DLC costume, and that's only if you get it from Amazon or GameStop.

Hmm mine included a CD and a big phat art book or something.
#5Nickcool1996Posted 7/8/2013 10:45:29 AM
yankee6903 posted...
Ghetsis posted...

Technicalities, people love them.

The CD and book are in all first print runs. You can still get them if they're in stock two weeks after release.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/Nickcool1996?feature=mhum
i343.photobucket.com/albums/o451/Behiimosu/dickkick.jpg
#6KurenoPosted 7/8/2013 10:49:30 AM
Amazon posted...
Pre-order Shin Megami Tensei IV and get the Limited Edition Box Set. Box set not only includes the Shin Megami Tensei IV game, but a 176-page Strategy & Design Book produced by Prima Games, a Shin Megami Tensei Music Collection CD, and a Collectible Slipcase. In addition to the Limited Edition Box Set, capture the spirit of the Amazon package with its cardboard color, signature smile logo, and bar code is this imaginative upper body armor for the Eastern Kingdom of Mikado’s Samurai. This offer will be extended to all existing pre-orders. Limited Edition Box Set limited to first printing. Offer valid when shipped and sold by Amazon.com and while supplies last. Amazon reserves the right to change or terminate this promotion at any time.

It's been updated for a bit.
---
Loading new signature. Please wait.
#7ARsignal11Posted 7/8/2013 10:50:57 AM
I'd imagine a sealed copy of the first print edition will be worth something 5 years down the road.
#8LightHawKnightPosted 7/8/2013 10:51:53 AM
Nickcool1996 posted...
yankee6903 posted...
Ghetsis posted...

Technicalities, people love them.

The CD and book are in all first print runs. You can still get them if they're in stock two weeks after release.

If there are any left, which is doubtful.
---
The Official Odin of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board.
"You know how confusing the whole good-evil concept is for me."