3DS version of One Piece:Romance Dawn isnt coming to NA

#21SMASHKING84Posted 7/9/2013 3:02:15 AM
badboy posted...
SMASHKING84 posted...
i just don't care i don't like the fact every anime licensed game is a fighting game.

This one is a turn-based RPG.

oh that's to bad then i like tb.
---
You either die a hero or live long enough to see yourself become a villain. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sOqkRU6WB10
#22LightHawKnightPosted 7/9/2013 4:03:23 AM
BeanBeanKingdom posted...
I'm sorry, guys. One more reason to fight against region-locking!

Anyway, is One Piece not popular in the US? I didn't have this impression... Is it that much more popular here in Europe? I don't care for it to be honest.

Europe didn't have a terrible ass company named 4kids to ruin One Piece so badly, it still hasn't recovered much after Funimation took One Piece and made a great dub.
---
The Official Odin of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board.
"You know how confusing the whole good-evil concept is for me."
#23BeanBeanKingdomPosted 7/9/2013 4:09:52 AM
LightHawKnight posted...
BeanBeanKingdom posted...
I'm sorry, guys. One more reason to fight against region-locking!

Anyway, is One Piece not popular in the US? I didn't have this impression... Is it that much more popular here in Europe? I don't care for it to be honest.

Europe didn't have a terrible ass company named 4kids to ruin One Piece so badly, it still hasn't recovered much after Funimation took One Piece and made a great dub.

I see. Dang, that sounds bad.
---
Had a Street Fighter signature for four years, but Crapcom doesn't deserve such recognition anymore.
#24Hiten Mitsurugi SPosted 7/9/2013 4:37:11 AM
Good, anime games are 99% crap.
---
XBL: Hate Pad Scrubs.
#25ARsignal11Posted 7/9/2013 5:35:04 AM
Rurouni720 posted...
NamekianClown posted...
As I said in the topic for it being announced for Europe, I've heard nothing but bad things about this game. So to me this is no loss whatsoever. I just still freaking want Unlimited Cruise and then to get Unlimited World.

Care to share those bad things?

This as well. I'd like to know.

Wish the 3DS wasn't region locked. :(
#26masa8munePosted 7/9/2013 6:50:06 AM
Hiten Mitsurugi S posted...
Good, anime games are 99% crap.

DBZ and naruto say hi.
---
Henryxolivia
"Special delivery!"
#27TheZuperHeroPosted 7/9/2013 7:05:44 AM
Inhorealisti posted...
It is amusing that again Americans are whining about region lock. It wasn't problem when PAL regions didn't get many games that NA got.

To be fair, there wasn't a region lock on the DS so it wasn't as much of a problem for EU before.
---
Currently Playing: Project X Zone, Legend of Zelda OoA, Animal Crossing: New Leaf
3DS FC: 4167-4549-4028 (Feel free to add, message to be added back!)
#28Quite_WhittlePosted 7/9/2013 7:08:11 AM
This game is supposedly crap anyway.

I'm more worried for Unlimited Red World.
---
Pokemon Black FC: 0260 9609 6600
#29lizard81288Posted 7/9/2013 8:33:02 AM
Well, it IS Namco. They rarely bring anything over here, unless it is tekken or Soul Calibur. I'm a HUGE One Piece fan, but this being an RPG turns me off a bit. It looks like a heavy one too, in which I can't do too much, unless I can read the language. Like being poisoned, and what items to use, ect.

I'm more surprised Naruto games still come over. That (current) show is off the air and probably won't be picked up by toonami until years later.
---
I hate people in general.
http://w11.zetaboards.com/NPC/index/
#30OoSubaruoOPosted 7/9/2013 8:36:08 AM
People are saying that this game is supposedly "crap". Yet, they don't bother stating why it's crap. Judging from the trailer, it looks good.