If you bought FE:A and registered it already... you STILL qualify for the credit

#31chestershadowPosted 7/9/2013 1:14:03 PM(edited)
OoSubaruoO posted...
chestershadow posted...
LightHawKnight posted...
DalekZero posted...
This topic has too much negativity for positive news.

Where there is light, there is shadow. Just like shadows can't exist without light, positive news can't exist with out negative news. And the more negativity there is, the better the positive news!!!! So bring on the negativity!

So wait, if youre light, does that make me shadow?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rApuelWrBFk

Good song, although I really didnt care for anything sonic after Adventure 1 on DC. (2 was eh for me, and I dont really need to go into why everything else since is arguably trash. It doesn't help I outgrew Sonic entirely before they made anything good again with him it).

All seriousness aside, why can't I get the image of Dr Light and Shadow as a platforming game duo out of my head?

Damn you Light!!! ;P
#32GoIrish80Posted 7/9/2013 1:29:10 PM(edited)
It always cracks me up to see people accuse others of being "childish," "sensitive," or whatever the another person indicates that they're adding a person to their ignore list.

That's what the ignore list is THERE for...to add idiotic people to it who aren't interested in mature, reasonable conversation. If I see someone posting in an erratic, immature, pointless, non-sensical way, you can be damn well sure that I'm putting them on my ignore list. My list stands at 100+ people right now and I see no signs of it slowing down.

I know there are plenty of you out there who embrace the anonymous nature of the internet which just allows you to act out in ways you wouldn't DARE of doing in real life, because you'd either be 1) Laughed out of the room, 2) Looked at like you're a complete idiot, 3) Get the absolute **** beaten out of you, or 4) All of the above.

And hey if this is what you need to make your little life mean more, go for it. Get off on getting a rise out of total strangers. Why that entertains someone, I will never know and understand and frankly I'm glad for that. But thankfully there are message boards out there where I as a mature person don't HAVE to see that **** every time someone posts it.

Now go ahead, respond in a way that 100% justifies every single thing I just said. We all know that's what is going to happen. Just because you choose to use the internet as your outlet for acting like an 8 year old doesn't mean that the majority of people out there want to do see it.

Just remember your response to this post when someone is "trolling," "flaming," or whatever the hell else. It's amazing how people will justify their own behavior and yet condemn the exact same behavior from others.
---
i5-3570k @ 4.2ghz | 16GB DDR3 | Nvidia 670 2GB SLI | 1TB HD x2
#33Gogo726Posted 7/9/2013 1:33:40 PM
Just yesterday I was reading a topic where some were speculating if this deal would apply to those who bought FE:A day one. I honestly didn't think it would, so imagine my surprise when I was proven wrong. This deal is enticing enough to buy SMT4. Never played a main SMT game before so I'm not sure what to expect.
---
Jackass Thompson doesn't approve of Wii Music. He's on a crusade to put an end to sax and violins in games
#34kylemcauliffe15Posted 7/9/2013 1:35:52 PM
LightHawKnight posted...
spealfan444 posted...
LightHawKnight posted...
spealfan444 posted...
At least someone isn't being a total jerk when telling people this.

But not being able to read is such a sad thing.

Whelp, on to my ignore list like the rest. Welcome!

Such a child. I guess you can't read well either.

Those kind of retorts don't help.
---
PSN: Gasshu-kun
The thermometer of success is merely the jealousy of the malcontents. - Salvador Dali
#35OoSubaruoOPosted 7/9/2013 1:37:16 PM
chestershadow posted...
OoSubaruoO posted...
chestershadow posted...
LightHawKnight posted...
DalekZero posted...
This topic has too much negativity for positive news.

Where there is light, there is shadow. Just like shadows can't exist without light, positive news can't exist with out negative news. And the more negativity there is, the better the positive news!!!! So bring on the negativity!

So wait, if youre light, does that make me shadow?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rApuelWrBFk

Good song, although I really didnt care for anything sonic after Adventure 1 on DC. (2 was eh for me, and I dont really need to go into why everything else since is arguably trash. It doesn't help I outgrew Sonic entirely before they made anything good again with him it).

All seriousness aside, why can't I get the image of Dr Light and Shadow as a platforming game duo out of my head?

Damn you Light!!! ;P

Maybe you should read the Mega Man & Sonic Worlds Collide comic.
#36vanguard29Posted 7/9/2013 1:52:15 PM
xLexLuth0rx posted...
"Already registered Fire Emblem Awakening? Simply register Shin Megami Tensei IV by August 31 to qualify for this offer."

source: http://club2.nintendo.com/30/

i know my attempts to be on topic are futile, but i would like to thank you, TC for the information. just what i wanted to know!

now, to go and preorder SMT 4!
---
FE:A Board in a nutshell: "I should have known posting any kind of topic would be a recipe for disaster..." - Orochimaru024
#3790sRetroGamingPosted 7/9/2013 2:03:02 PM
F***ing awsome news and you fools are trolling eachother over nothing! lmao.

Only on GameFaq's...
---
MKW FC: 3008-8379-7294/3DS FC: 1375-7268-6996/http://www.youtube.com/user/OldSchoolGaming4Life
#38OoSubaruoOPosted 7/9/2013 2:11:02 PM
90sRetroGaming posted...

Only on GameFaq's...

Er, uh, what?
#3990sRetroGamingPosted 7/9/2013 2:24:55 PM(edited)
OoSubaruoO posted...
90sRetroGaming posted...

Only on GameFaq's...

Er, uh, what?

Have you read most of this thread so far?. this amazing news we got and all people can do is troll one another over something stupid about not being able to read, saying people are acting like children, saying people are being too damn sensitive, people adding others to their ignore lists and whatnot. back and fourth back and fourth back and fourth...
---
MKW FC: 3008-8379-7294/3DS FC: 1375-7268-6996/http://www.youtube.com/user/OldSchoolGaming4Life
#40Fight_The_PowerPosted 7/9/2013 3:12:49 PM
spealfan444 posted...
Okay, I would like to offer a sincere apology to LightHawNight. You didn't to anything wrong and I was just angry after "that" topic. I still don't think the people who did post on my topic deserve an apology from me, as they were acting idiotic and disrespectful, as was I just now. You are going off my ignore list, but all the others I chose, whom include Ultima_Lord,whizkid7 ,TheNeoVoid,tranceaddict19,McMarbles,BigReed, and Gamemaster64 are staying.
Once again, I'm sorry.

lol. The most mature thing you could've done was admit you made a dumb mistake, but instead you decide to put everyone in that thread on ignore. Man the f*** up.
---
The JahMan has cometh once again... and he is here to stay.
3DS FC: 0018-0111-4675. J.O.D. from Napoleon. Dream Address: 5400-2159-0837