Sorry if a repeat topic, but with regards to the FE/SMT credit

#1AIDSbeamPosted 7/9/2013 2:08:58 PM
I purchased FE:A digitally quite some time ago, and it was registered to my Club Nintendo account as per normal. However, I didn't complete the survey that was made available to me...

When I purchase, register, and do the survey for SMTIV will I be eligible for the $30 credit, or am I s.o.l ?
---
"My grandfather was a sheep. **** the Welsh and anyone who tries to apologize for them." -battourye
#2EnlinoPosted 7/9/2013 2:14:27 PM
Buying from the Nintendo eShop?

-Link your Nintendo 3DS system to your Club Nintendo account before you buy the game. Once you're linked, your downloaded game will be registered automatically.
-Sign into Club Nintendo and complete your registration surveys by August 31st.

We don't know for sure, but the wording in the ad suggests that filling out the survey is necessary. I'd contact customer support and ask, I know they've given people coins/surveys that they missed before.
#3HermeticJusticePosted 7/9/2013 2:31:14 PM
do you still have the survey or did it expire for you?
---
The official Kerberos of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
The official Lea of the Kingdom Hearts III board
#4nonty96ziePosted 7/9/2013 2:33:19 PM
You shouldn't need to do the survey, in the So many games promotion over here in Europe buying games on the eshop autoregistered them for you.
---
Black FC - 5372 0619 6373
LoL EUW IGN - Poranthe
#5tranceaddict19Posted 7/9/2013 2:34:21 PM
If it expired no you are not eligible for the promotion
---
3DS FC : 2680-9494-1373
#6AIDSbeam(Topic Creator)Posted 7/9/2013 2:39:36 PM
HermeticJustice posted...

It expired
#7zavlinzPosted 7/9/2013 2:46:38 PM
nonty96zie posted...
You shouldn't need to do the survey, in the So many games promotion over here in Europe buying games on the eshop autoregistered them for you.

i would have agreed with you.. but the promotion mentions needing to fill out the survey.
#8HermeticJusticePosted 7/9/2013 2:47:04 PM
AIDSbeam posted...
HermeticJustice posted...

It expired

wait and see is the best option, not sure if completing the survey is necessary since it looks like you only need to register the games but I can't be too sure
---
The official Kerberos of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
The official Lea of the Kingdom Hearts III board