I bought FE:A digital day one but didn't get it registered...am I screwed?

#1m0derationPosted 7/9/2013 4:36:51 PM
I registered my 3DS on Club Nintendo last November. I got FE:A basically the night it came out. The game doesn't show up on my Club Nintendo account...so am I screwed for the SMT 4 promotion?
#2Fight_The_PowerPosted 7/9/2013 4:41:15 PM
Better talk to Customer support.
---
The JahMan has cometh once again... and he is here to stay.
3DS FC: 0018-0111-4675. J.O.D. from Napoleon. Dream Address: 5400-2159-0837
#3zavlinzPosted 7/9/2013 4:41:21 PM
probably.
doesnt hurt to pester nintendo customer support about it.
#4m0deration(Topic Creator)Posted 7/9/2013 4:41:42 PM
Yea, I bought Animal Crossing New Leaf last week on the e-shop too and it's not showing up.
#5zavlinzPosted 7/9/2013 5:04:08 PM(edited)
did you link your CN account to your system? (its more than just registering your 3ds)
#6m0deration(Topic Creator)Posted 7/9/2013 5:13:02 PM(edited)
zavlinz posted...
did you link your CN account to your system? (its more than just registering your 3ds)

Yea my 3DS is linked to my club nintendo. My S/N shows up and everything. Unless that's not linking?

edit: Oh..so I didn't link it through my 3DS... So if I do it now will it show up on my account? Or is it too late?
#7zavlinzPosted 7/9/2013 5:15:23 PM
m0deration posted...

Yea my 3DS is linked to my club nintendo. My S/N shows up and everything. Unless that's not linking?

linking is putting your CN password into your 3ds. In the eshop go to settings/other, and then club nintendo account.
#8mrjack3112Posted 7/9/2013 5:48:57 PM
m0deration posted...
zavlinz posted...

edit: Oh..so I didn't link it through my 3DS... So if I do it now will it show up on my account? Or is it too late?

don't hold me to this. but I think ive read somewhere on this site with someone that had this problem and I think its to late
#9m0deration(Topic Creator)Posted 7/9/2013 5:56:47 PM
mrjack3112 posted...
m0deration posted...
zavlinz posted...

don't hold me to this. but I think ive read somewhere on this site with someone that had this problem and I think its to late

Nah, I just called support and they fixed everything and I have it registered now and qualify for the promotion.

I bought FE:A back in Feb but I didn't link my 3DS to my Club Nintendo account until now. The rep was able to manually register it for me.
#10xLexLuth0rxPosted 7/9/2013 5:58:01 PM
Nintendo seems to be pretty good about making things like this right for people. Glad you got it worked out TC...
---
"Trust me Clark, our friendship is gonna be the stuff of legend."
FC: 0860-3416-4781 // Lex in Smallvil // ACNL