How is FE:A?

#11metalXgearPosted 7/11/2013 1:38:08 AM
It's a solid game and a must buy for the 3DS, it can easily take up a lot of time if you're into killing some time when you need to.
---
Wii Console: 0917 6760 4711 4172
Wii nick name: Luis
#12Lord_FroodPosted 7/11/2013 2:14:42 AM
It's pretty bad. Weak story (great writing and script, though) an extremely broken class system, they've made the strategy even simpler than before (I suppose that could be a good thing depending on the person)...Artificial difficulty, as in, reinforcements will show up AND get to move on the same turn. Problem is, until they've killed you off the first time, you don't know from when and sometimes where they'll show up.

As a fan of the older games, this one was a severe disappointment.
---
"PS3 is my favourite hentai game." - TakayaNoriko
http://youtu.be/ROk_XmYV_WI
#13x_stevey_xPosted 7/11/2013 2:35:32 AM
^ you sound like my angsty teenage sister after her favorite underground band got popular "their new stuff sucks i was a fan way before they got popular therefor their older stuff is so much better because i'm a guru"
#14Lord_FroodPosted 7/11/2013 2:38:12 AM
x_stevey_x posted...
^ you sound like my angsty teenage sister after her favorite underground band got popular "their new stuff sucks i was a fan way before they got popular therefor their older stuff is so much better because i'm a guru"

I never said tat though. I don't care about how popular FE gets, if anything, I'd be glad that it's turned out to be such a success for them. I'm just saying, if anybody was looking for a classic FE game, this isn't the one out of thirteen to play. And I enjoyed the newer games up until this one.

I mean, I really don't see what the problem with my opinion on the game is. That's what this thread is for, opinions.
---
"PS3 is my favourite hentai game." - TakayaNoriko
http://youtu.be/ROk_XmYV_WI
#15SazukeEXPosted 7/11/2013 3:03:33 AM
Lord_Frood posted...
It's pretty bad. Weak story (great writing and script, though) an extremely broken class system, they've made the strategy even simpler than before (I suppose that could be a good thing depending on the person)...Artificial difficulty, as in, reinforcements will show up AND get to move on the same turn. Problem is, until they've killed you off the first time, you don't know from when and sometimes where they'll show up.

As a fan of the older games, this one was a severe disappointment.

Ignore him, he's a very very very very small minority. The game has received wide spread praise everywhere and 99.999999+% of all owners of the game love it to death and have sunk tens to hundreds of hours into it.

Also full of misinformation too but all haters like him are uninformed so this is to be expected.

For example, reinforcements only move on the same turn if you're playing Hard, Lunatic, or Lunatic+.
---
Master of all things Fire Emblem Canon.
#16MegaMettaur(Topic Creator)Posted 7/11/2013 3:04:07 AM
Lord_Frood posted...
x_stevey_x posted...

I never said tat though. I don't care about how popular FE gets, if anything, I'd be glad that it's turned out to be such a success for them. I'm just saying, if anybody was looking for a classic FE game, this isn't the one out of thirteen to play. And I enjoyed the newer games up until this one.

I mean, I really don't see what the problem with my opinion on the game is. That's what this thread is for, opinions.

Don't worry, it's gamefaqs. Anytime someone doesn't conform to the popular opinion, they tend to attack you.
---
3DS XL: AC:NL, KH:DDD;; FC: 0834-1402-9867
(PC):Phantasy Star Online 2; Synthetica;;Ship 2
#17GoldenSun3DSPosted 7/11/2013 5:32:57 AM
21_21 posted...
Kid Icarus Uprising, which I think is THE best 3DS game currently

21_21 posted...
Of course that doesn't mean FE: Awakening isn't good. It's my favorite 3DS game right now, and if you're a fan of SRPG/want to get into SRPG or FE in general, definitely look into this game.

Ummmm....
---
Camelot asked for your support of Golden Sun 4! http://ipetitions.com/petition/operation-sunrise/
"Why? Because of... DESTINY? PAH ha ha!" - Basilio
#18GoldenSun3DSPosted 7/11/2013 5:38:03 AM
SazukeEX posted...
For example, reinforcements only move on the same turn if you're playing Hard, Lunatic, or Lunatic+.

"Normal" is actually easy mode.
"Hard" is actually normal mode.
"Lunatic" is (as the name implies) lunatic mode.
---
Camelot asked for your support of Golden Sun 4! http://ipetitions.com/petition/operation-sunrise/
"Why? Because of... DESTINY? PAH ha ha!" - Basilio