I'm getting that $36...but I don't know what games to get with it...

#1G1ingyPosted 7/11/2013 1:39:37 AM
I also have around $6 left from my last purchase, and $30 from the upcoming promo.

Most games are $40+tax. So.............that makes things kinda tricky.

Any ideas?
#2AqouzePosted 7/11/2013 1:53:21 AM
can u use credit card on your eshop?

if u buy something $40... while u have $36... eshop will ask for credit card or prepaid card for another $4

i will be getting $30 soon too. i will just top up another $10 for ace attorney games when they come out.
#3SazukeEXPosted 7/11/2013 2:01:24 AM
Be sure to check your Blocks first, the standard 3DS and XL don't have a lot of space... Downloading FE:A on my 3DS took a huge ton of my Blocks up.
---
Master of all things Fire Emblem Canon.
#4G1ingy(Topic Creator)Posted 7/11/2013 2:06:16 AM
I got a 16GB for $2.

Won't be a problem for a while.
#5NovaCastPosted 7/11/2013 2:09:15 AM
SazukeEX posted...
Be sure to check your Blocks first, the standard 3DS and XL don't have a lot of space... Downloading FE:A on my 3DS took a huge ton of my Blocks up.

Why does nintendo insist on calling memory space blocks? Who the hell refers to that other than them, its confusing..

In this day and age even the youngest most moronic kids ( or adults ) would know about megabytes and gigabytes considering most of them already have cellphones and ipods and use computers on a daily basis.
---
#6nonexistingheroPosted 7/11/2013 2:35:26 AM
Us Europeans can't help, but wonder the same thing about why the US insists on using ancient, outdated measuring values (feet, miles, lbs, etc).
---
Read the mania: http://www.fanfiction.net/~nonexistinghero
In SA2, it's Super Sonic and Hyper Shadow.
#7n00bsaib0tPosted 7/11/2013 2:52:13 AM
nonexistinghero posted...
Us Europeans can't help, but wonder the same thing about why the US insists on using ancient, outdated measuring values (feet, miles, lbs, etc).

You do realize that miles are a division of the circumference of the earth, right? On the other hand, kilometers are just made up.
---
PSN/XBL- Nifterific
SSF4AE: Balrog, Evil Ryu | UMvC3: C.Viper/Morrigan/Hulk | MK9: Noob Saibot, Cyber Sub-Zero | SFxTK: Ryu/Guile
#8G1ingy(Topic Creator)Posted 7/11/2013 3:03:11 AM
So what games are around the $36 price point?
#9SazukeEXPosted 7/11/2013 3:04:22 AM
Well they use Blocks for downloads so... Maybe they really like blocks?

G1ingy posted...
I got a 16GB for $2.

Won't be a problem for a while.

I'm jealous, where'd you get that much memory, blocks, for so cheap?
---
Master of all things Fire Emblem Canon.
#10G1ingy(Topic Creator)Posted 7/11/2013 3:23:05 AM(edited)
I'll be honest...I have no idea why they were so cheap. Since there were smaller SD cards that were priced far higher. It's not even that this card was low-levelled either, not that it mattered on a 3DS.

As for where............some place next to Beard Papa's.

Anyways, GAMEZ!