Digital Download blues, what should I do?

#1Rupin_SalesmanPosted 7/13/2013 3:05:17 PM
Lol, rhyming title..

Okay, so I have the SD Card that came with the system. I am severely hyping two upcoming 3DS games:

Pokemon Y
Mario & Luigi: Dream Team

I want them both as soon as possible, so I would download them, but.. I don't want to waste too much space on my system.

Note that I have Pokemon Dream Radar and New Super Mario Bros. 2 on my 3DS still. NSMB2 is 100%'d and has 1,000,000 Coins, so I'm hesistant to delete it, and I don't use Dream Radar anymore.

What should I do?
---
"I love going on message boards and complaining about games I've never played!"
- Francis, Super Paper Mario
#2DBPanterAPosted 7/13/2013 3:14:43 PM
Rupin_Salesman posted...
Lol, rhyming title..

Okay, so I have the SD Card that came with the system. I am severely hyping two upcoming 3DS games:

Pokemon Y

I want them both as soon as possible, so I would download them, but.. I don't want to waste too much space on my system.

Note that I have Pokemon Dream Radar and New Super Mario Bros. 2 on my 3DS still. NSMB2 is 100%'d and has 1,000,000 Coins, so I'm hesistant to delete it, and I don't use Dream Radar anymore.

What should I do?

Simple: Buy a larger SD card. You can get them dirt cheap. I bought a 16 GB and prefer to go digital all the way with the 3DS so I don't have to carry cartridges and I can just play when I want to. If I can find games for cheaper at retail I will go that route, but the size of games is small enough that I really don't worry about it.

In fact, I wish it were possible to simply take a physical copy and somehow download it to the 3DS itself.
---
NNID: Minny612
3DS FC: 5155-2933-9036
#3Rupin_Salesman(Topic Creator)Posted 7/13/2013 3:16:31 PM
DBPanterA posted...
Rupin_Salesman posted...
Lol, rhyming title..

Pokemon Y

What should I do?

Simple: Buy a larger SD card. You can get them dirt cheap. I bought a 16 GB and prefer to go digital all the way with the 3DS so I don't have to carry cartridges and I can just play when I want to. If I can find games for cheaper at retail I will go that route, but the size of games is small enough that I really don't worry about it.

In fact, I wish it were possible to simply take a physical copy and somehow download it to the 3DS itself.

How do you put a 3DS's SD card info onto another one?
---
"I love going on message boards and complaining about games I've never played!"
- Francis, Super Paper Mario
#4Tzuba12Posted 7/13/2013 3:20:31 PM
Just copy and paste it, dude.
---
3DS: 0146-8850-9059
Steam: Tzuba
#5Rupin_Salesman(Topic Creator)Posted 7/13/2013 3:38:39 PM
Tzuba12 posted...
Just copy and paste it, dude.

Replaced my 2 GB with a 16 GB.