So, whatever happened to Culdcept?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. So, whatever happened to Culdcept?
2 years ago#1
Correct me if i'm wrong, but I could've sworn this game was going to be released in Europe.

There was a trailer on Youtube that said at the end "Coming to European regions soon!" but now I can't find it anymore.

Its a shame this game has been completely forgotten, I'd like to play it myself.
---
I Am Female, Canadian, and a Niche Gamer
2 years ago#2
Need Medarot too.
---
PSN/XBL/Steam: mcnichoj
Proud Vita/3DS/Wii U owner. | Level 50 in Gears Judgement Demo, yes this needed to be in my sig because a thread wasn't enough
2 years ago#3
For a couple years I was interested in Culdcept, but had no way of checking it out... finally I came across the fan translation of the DS version, and I tried it... and hated it. Really lame slow-paced obtuse card battle monopoly game... I sorta knew what it was going in, but wasn't impressed by the reality.
2 years ago#4
jedinat posted...
For a couple years I was interesting in Culdcept, but had no way of checking it out... finally I came across the fan translation of the DS version, and I tried it... and hated it. Really lame slow-paced obtuse card battle monopoly game... I sorta knew what it was going in, but wasn't impressed by the reality.

It's way better with a friend or two. Granted, it is slow, so they must be board game friends. Pick up the ps2 version sometime, and get a buddy with their own save= mayhem and broken stuff.
---
Your television viewing may be a negative influence on your life. It may lie to you. Watch out! Don't believe the robots. Eat well
5412-9925-5942. Psn-slaysme
2 years ago#5
Eh, not interested. I don't remember hearing anything about localization either.

mcnichoj posted...
Need Medarot too.

This on the other hand needs to be localized real bad.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. So, whatever happened to Culdcept?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived