So, whatever happened to Culdcept?

#1AlbinosquidPosted 7/13/2013 4:30:03 PM
Correct me if i'm wrong, but I could've sworn this game was going to be released in Europe.

There was a trailer on Youtube that said at the end "Coming to European regions soon!" but now I can't find it anymore.

Its a shame this game has been completely forgotten, I'd like to play it myself.
---
I Am Female, Canadian, and a Niche Gamer
#2mcnichojPosted 7/13/2013 4:35:12 PM
Need Medarot too.
---
PSN/XBL/Steam: mcnichoj
Proud Vita/3DS/Wii U owner. | Level 50 in Gears Judgement Demo, yes this needed to be in my sig because a thread wasn't enough
#3jedinatPosted 7/13/2013 5:34:57 PM(edited)
For a couple years I was interested in Culdcept, but had no way of checking it out... finally I came across the fan translation of the DS version, and I tried it... and hated it. Really lame slow-paced obtuse card battle monopoly game... I sorta knew what it was going in, but wasn't impressed by the reality.
#4SlaysmePosted 7/13/2013 5:32:32 PM
jedinat posted...
For a couple years I was interesting in Culdcept, but had no way of checking it out... finally I came across the fan translation of the DS version, and I tried it... and hated it. Really lame slow-paced obtuse card battle monopoly game... I sorta knew what it was going in, but wasn't impressed by the reality.

It's way better with a friend or two. Granted, it is slow, so they must be board game friends. Pick up the ps2 version sometime, and get a buddy with their own save= mayhem and broken stuff.
---
Your television viewing may be a negative influence on your life. It may lie to you. Watch out! Don't believe the robots. Eat well
5412-9925-5942. Psn-slaysme
#5Second_ChancesPosted 7/13/2013 5:36:53 PM
Eh, not interested. I don't remember hearing anything about localization either.

mcnichoj posted...
Need Medarot too.

This on the other hand needs to be localized real bad.