C/D: fanboys of ANYTHING are the worst.

#1Rizaadon007Posted 7/13/2013 5:38:28 PM
every SINGLE franchise has a bunch of people defending every single aspect of it regardless of whether it's actually worth defending or not, and they often do it in the whiniest ways possible, flaming others and calling them trolls for not agreeing with them. Doesn't matter what it is. Pokemon? SMT? Sonic? EVERYTHING seems to have the worst fanbase from some point of view nowadays. I personally love all of the above, and most of their spin-offs/subseries, and I can't understand how people can so vehemently HATE another part of their favorite thing, it's silly to me. I'm not gonna BASH anybody for it, I just don't get it. I'ma just walk away from it.
---
First comes love, then comes marriage, then comes adults flying through a portal in the sky.
-NettoSaito on the children characters in Fire Emblem Awakening.
#2HermeticJusticePosted 7/13/2013 5:42:10 PM(edited)
I think there are some fanboys that are nice
---
The official Kerberos of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
The official Lea of the Kingdom Hearts III board
#3Rizaadon007(Topic Creator)Posted 7/13/2013 5:42:47 PM
True, but there DOES seem to be a lot of annoying ones, no matter which franchise you look at.
---
First comes love, then comes marriage, then comes adults flying through a portal in the sky.
#4HermeticJusticePosted 7/13/2013 5:46:38 PM
Rizaadon007 posted...
True, but there DOES seem to be a lot of annoying ones, no matter which franchise you look at.

if by fanboys you just mean people who like a game you are clearly wrong

if by fanboys you mean annoying posters you get off by flaming and whining then by definition you are right

either you are generalizing by calling all fans of any series jerks, or stating the obvious, somewhat like saying murderers are the worse because they murder people
---
The official Kerberos of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
The official Lea of the Kingdom Hearts III board
#5Rizaadon007(Topic Creator)Posted 7/13/2013 5:52:15 PM
Well, it seems my work here is done. CAPTAIN OBVIOUS AWAY!!

http://apocalypsecometh.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/capt-obvious.jpg
---
#6Second_ChancesPosted 7/13/2013 5:56:30 PM
All fanboys are equally completely terrible. Though the ones who feel the need to defend everything are probably the most annoying.
#7Lord_FroodPosted 7/13/2013 6:36:01 PM
Hey look at this neat and original thread how cool

I agree if you mean the obnoxious ones who can't find a single flaw in their series they love so much.
---
"PS3 is my favourite hentai game." - TakayaNoriko
http://youtu.be/ROk_XmYV_WI
#8SlaysmePosted 7/13/2013 6:40:44 PM
People need to understand the reality of these situations.

Sometimes, a company you love will betray your trust. Deal with it, don't lie with your head in the sand.
---
Your television viewing may be a negative influence on your life. It may lie to you. Watch out! Don't believe the robots. Eat well
5412-9925-5942. Psn-slaysme