I think Zelda II should be remade.

#1KaiserLeoPosted 7/13/2013 7:16:02 PM
Zelda II, despite being retroactively the black sheep, is probably one of the most important, giving much of the franchise it's naming conventions and locals.

Plus Shigeru considers Zelda II a bad game. he's had some, what 20 odd years to think about where it went wrong? Time to fix that.
---
And enough with My Little Pony!
#2guedesbrawlPosted 7/13/2013 7:25:16 PM
When you look at the DS castlevanias, you realize a Zelda made on this formula would be AWESOME now that the series/development/gaming/genre/whatver has grown so much.

But if they remake it, it better be something on the level of changes of SM64DS. Fix that broken giant knife that Link insist on calling a "sword", too.
---
Confession Time!
jRPGs are pretty much the best thing that ever happened to Video Games - Soanevalcke6
#3GamerRafPosted 7/13/2013 7:26:40 PM
Why remake a bad game when A link to the past could be remade for more profit and it has more fans. Heck Zelda 1 should be remade in HD or 3D classics for the 3ds.
---
"Lets release a console with no games and no marketing." -Satoru Iwata, 2012
#4melchiahdimPosted 7/13/2013 7:47:27 PM
Why remake a bad game when A link to the past could be remade for more profit and it has more fans. Heck Zelda 1 should be remade in HD or 3D classics for the 3ds.

Because a "bad" game can benefit more from a remake than a great one. Link to the Past doesn't need to be remade.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.11
#5yabPosted 7/13/2013 7:53:10 PM
It's too RPG like and he doesn't like JRPGs
But another game like that wouldn't be bad. Doesn't have to be a remake.
Maybe a spinoff series or something
---
#6xIvan321Posted 7/13/2013 7:59:08 PM
New Super Zelda RPG
#7randomshemsPosted 7/13/2013 8:11:39 PM
zelda 2 def needs remade it's the best zelda game by far hear me by faaaaaaaaar
---
Lets tear through nature together So we may see the face of god.
#8mahgah91Posted 7/13/2013 8:15:24 PM
GamerRaf posted...

Bad is subjective. It's actually a really fun game, albeit very difficult, for any fan of retro NES games. It had a lot of neat ideas and while it doesn't fit in well with Zelda games, it was only the second in the series.
---
3DS FC: 4871-3786-7598
#9PendragoonPosted 7/13/2013 8:56:39 PM
Give it to the team that did the Sorrow Castlevania games and I will be very interested in playing it. As it is now, I am content watching HCBailly play it on Youtube right now, never could get into the game.
---
Know Japanese? Post your advice in the topic below!
http://gamefaqs.com/boards/316-gamefaqs-world-japan/63714709
#10SigmaHacielPosted 7/13/2013 9:01:36 PM
I JUST finished it, and I concur.

A Zelda game WITHOUT Ganon is a perfect Zelda game for me. Plus it just felt amazing playing what was essentially the precursor to Link being the real OG Hero.
---
Don't like my opinion? Gosick. There is a reason it is MY opinion and not yours.