Anyone else bothered by lack of quicksave in lm?

#1StarmanJuniorPosted 7/14/2013 9:47:06 AM
I really like Luigi's Mansion for what it is. There's a lot of exploration and the quests are fun, but I haven't been playing it as much as I want because a lot of the time when I play handhelds, I play during workbreaks, in waiting rooms etc., and that's just not enough time to finish missions. Why no quicksave?
---
Inside the mailbox was nothing. Nothing after nothing came pouring out.
#2x_stevey_xPosted 7/14/2013 9:50:23 AM
close the 3ds without turning it off .. boom instant quicksave
#3Tortus2Posted 7/14/2013 9:53:11 AM
No quicksave didn't really bother me as I always just put my 3DS on Sleep Mode anyway, except at night I switch the system off unless I'm in a situation where I can't save in a game, then I just put it on Sleep Mode and recharge it.
---
3DS FC: 1075 - 0819 - 0953; NNID - Sir_Eef
Pokemon White Version 2 FC - 2838 7984 6351
#4stargazer64Posted 7/14/2013 10:15:10 AM
Yes, it bothered me a lot actually. I don't want to close the lid and not have the option to play another game because the missions are too damn long and get boring.

Main reason I sold it, actually. That and I just got bored with it after 3 mansions.
---
"...so much wrong with this post it reached critical mass and became a black hole of ignorance from which no educated thought can escape." - GenocideH
#5x_stevey_xPosted 7/14/2013 10:22:57 AM
stargazer64 posted...
Yes, it bothered me a lot actually. I don't want to close the lid and not have the option to play another game because the missions are too damn long and get boring.

Main reason I sold it, actually. That and I just got bored with it after 3 mansions.

it's refreshing to have a game , by nintendo no less, that doesn't abuse constant checkpoints and autosaves. you actually have to invest more than 5 minutes and part of your brain to beat a level. funny i bet you're the same person that complains about new super mario being too easy... people like you always like to complain.. or you actually like brain dead easy games.. which is a whole other problem with gamers for another topic.
#6DeathSoul2000Posted 7/14/2013 10:26:17 AM
x_stevey_x posted...
stargazer64 posted...

it's refreshing to have a game , by nintendo no less, that doesn't abuse constant checkpoints and autosaves. you actually have to invest more than 5 minutes and part of your brain to beat a level. funny i bet you're the same person that complains about new super mario being too easy... people like you always like to complain.. or you actually like brain dead easy games.. which is a whole other problem with gamers for another topic.

shut up and go back in your playpen. i'm sick of you and your fanboy ignorance.
#7stargazer64Posted 7/14/2013 10:31:38 AM
I don't recall complaining about the difficulty at all in my post. Unless you mean the difficulty I had staying awake to the end of a mission.
---
"...so much wrong with this post it reached critical mass and became a black hole of ignorance from which no educated thought can escape." - GenocideH
#8Lord_FroodPosted 7/14/2013 11:00:26 AM
DeathSoul2000 posted...
x_stevey_x posted...
stargazer64 posted...

shut up and go back in your playpen. i'm sick of you and your fanboy ignorance.

How dare he criticize something. This is what makes me want to AS somedays. Just blow up at all the idiots and be done with it
---
"PS3 is my favourite hentai game." - TakayaNoriko
http://youtu.be/ROk_XmYV_WI
#9SigmaHacielPosted 7/14/2013 11:20:20 AM
Yes because the missions were just so lengthy that LIFE got in the way of me completing the maybe-2digit-time mission and saving.
---
Don't like my opinion? Gosick. There is a reason it is MY opinion and not yours.
#1090sRetroGamingPosted 7/14/2013 11:24:25 AM
Yes.
---
MKW FC: 3008-8379-7294/3DS FC: 1375-7268-6996/http://www.youtube.com/user/OldSchoolGaming4Life