Anyone else bothered by lack of quicksave in lm?

#11DeathSoul2000Posted 7/14/2013 11:32:07 AM
Lord_Frood posted...
DeathSoul2000 posted...
x_stevey_x posted...
stargazer64 posted...
Yes, it bothered me a lot actually. I don't want to close the lid and not have the option to play another game because the missions are too damn long and get boring.

Main reason I sold it, actually. That and I just got bored with it after 3 mansions.

it's refreshing to have a game , by nintendo no less, that doesn't abuse constant checkpoints and autosaves. you actually have to invest more than 5 minutes and part of your brain to beat a level. funny i bet you're the same person that complains about new super mario being too easy... people like you always like to complain.. or you actually like brain dead easy games.. which is a whole other problem with gamers for another topic.

shut up and go back in your playpen. i'm sick of you and your fanboy ignorance.

How dare he criticize something. This is what makes me want to AS somedays. Just blow up at all the idiots and be done with it

i thought i quoted stevey, not stargazer.
#12OoSubaruoOPosted 7/14/2013 11:34:50 AM
stargazer64 posted...
I don't recall complaining about the difficulty at all in my post. Unless you mean the difficulty I had staying awake to the end of a mission.

It's pretty clear who x_steve_x is.
---
The official Genbu of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
#13stargazer64Posted 7/14/2013 12:53:23 PM
OoSubaruoO posted...
stargazer64 posted...
I don't recall complaining about the difficulty at all in my post. Unless you mean the difficulty I had staying awake to the end of a mission.

Not to me. Who might he be?
---
"...so much wrong with this post it reached critical mass and became a black hole of ignorance from which no educated thought can escape." - GenocideH
#14OoSubaruoOPosted 7/14/2013 1:09:55 PM
stargazer64 posted...
OoSubaruoO posted...
stargazer64 posted...

Most likely an alt of wetznot or w/e his name was.
---
The official Genbu of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
#15yankee6903Posted 7/14/2013 1:17:57 PM
Bothered me a bit, but for only one reason...my kids were the ones playing it. For a 5 and 5 year old, it was probably hard for them and so save checkpoints was a little difficult for them.
#16DeathSoul2000Posted 7/14/2013 2:26:57 PM
OoSubaruoO posted...
stargazer64 posted...
OoSubaruoO posted...
stargazer64 posted...

Most likely an alt of wetznot or w/e his name was.

fungivore?
#17Mariofan15Posted 7/14/2013 2:28:45 PM
No. And it's no big deal either. The missions werent that long that required a quick save.
---
Pokemon White 2 FC:2452-5385-5607