Question for the Zelda Oracle series games (POSSIBLE SPOILERS)

#1Koi_TenchiPosted 7/15/2013 10:40:34 AM
I'm up to the last dungeon in oracle of seasons and I have all the heart pieces and the L-2 sword and shield.

I kind of want to "have 100"% on Seasons before transferring over to Ages but I'm not even sure how possible that is... I read that certain rings can only be gotten in Ages and then transferred over? Is this correct? I also hear certain rings can only be obtained in linked games anyways...

So TL;DR version, what's the most complete I can be on Seasons before transferring over to Ages? On the flip side, if I just transfer to Ages now, then beat that and collect some of the exclusive stuff, I could just transfer THAT save BACK to Seasons and then get 100% pretty easy on both games that way, right?

I realize this might now be the exact right board for this but obviously a lot of people (like myself) are currently playing these on 3DS...

Thanks in advance for the help!
---
It's a secret to everybody.
#2IrateGameFAQerPosted 7/15/2013 10:46:07 AM
You can only transfer rings after you beat the game.

You won't have the Master Sword, Mirror Shield, L-3 ring box or 99 seeds, 30 bombs until al inked game, either.
---
#1 Chris Bores fan!
#3DBPanterAPosted 7/15/2013 12:27:25 PM
There are also rings that are exclusive to Seasons and ones to Ages.

Make sure you have obtained all the exclusive Seasons rings. There are lists all over the net as to which ones are exclusive. I think the destroy 100 signs rings is only in Seasons due to Subrosia, for instance.
---
NNID: Minny612
3DS FC: 5155-2933-9036
#4Pete41608Posted 7/16/2013 4:32:57 AM
When you start the other oracle game with a link code, you'll be able to get a ring code in it (in your case Ages) that will let you bring rings from Seasons into your Ages game.

Also, you can go back to your Seasons game if you find new rings in it and get a ring code to bring those into your Ages game.

or vice versa
---
Wii U/PSN: Pete41608
3DS: 1203-9244-2418
#5EarthLord_CJPosted 7/16/2013 4:49:31 AM
There'll be several 'secrets' that you can transfer after certain points in either Oracle game, and you can still get the secrets for either one after you've beaten either.

To put it more simply, the codes/secrets are not 'permanently missable'.
---
http://i.imgur.com/qgqVy.jpg
"Don't wanna know...where the sinners go..."