Just can't decide on which gold reward to go for.

#11vanguard29Posted 7/15/2013 4:11:03 PM
i dont mean to hijack your thread, but i didnt want to flood the board with another reward topic, so i have a question:

i am on the CN website, and it says: "Sorry this item is available for 2013 Gold/Platinum members only."

I have 320 coins, and it says i am a gold member. do i have to be on my 3ds for this to work or something?
---
Self-proclaimed (Yet universally accepted) Bossman of the West Rukon District.
Self-proclaimed (Yet also universally accepted) husband of Say'ri of FE:A.
#12Akira1256Posted 7/15/2013 4:18:02 PM
vanguard29 posted...
i dont mean to hijack your thread, but i didnt want to flood the board with another reward topic, so i have a question:

i am on the CN website, and it says: "Sorry this item is available for 2013 Gold/Platinum members only."

I have 320 coins, and it says i am a gold member. do i have to be on my 3ds for this to work or something?

You have to have achieved Gold or Platinum status before the end of the previous Club Nintendo year, which ended at the end of June. If you achieved Gold status this month, you're not eligible.
---
Currently ignoring: Real Life
#13vanguard29Posted 7/15/2013 4:19:22 PM
Akira1256 posted...
vanguard29 posted...

You have to have achieved Gold or Platinum status before the end of the previous Club Nintendo year, which ended at the end of June. If you achieved Gold status this month, you're not eligible.

OH. ok thanks. so ill get rewards next year....
---
Self-proclaimed (Yet universally accepted) Bossman of the West Rukon District.
Self-proclaimed (Yet also universally accepted) husband of Say'ri of FE:A.