We need a wi-fi enabled Megaman Battle Network remake/port for 3DS

#11uchiha_lordPosted 7/15/2013 10:36:04 PM
If it's one thing that i want capcom to do, it would be to make a battle network 7 that has a cross fusion feature. One could dream...
---
From now on, i alone will stand at the top ~Aizen
#12WesfanboyneverPosted 7/15/2013 10:43:40 PM
...That be nice...

Also they really need a Mega Man ZX3 to finish things after that cliffhanger in ZX Advent...
---
What's to say really?
#13Frost_LASERPosted 7/15/2013 10:54:22 PM
uchiha_lord posted...
If it's one thing that i want capcom to do, it would be to make a battle network 7 that has a cross fusion feature. One could dream...

I think my dream is a multiplayer component where players can create an ever expanding net for the game and create their own navis, programs, and viruses pixel by pixel however they see fit.
#14BuretsuPosted 7/15/2013 10:55:48 PM
Frost_LASER posted...
uchiha_lord posted...

I think my dream is a multiplayer component where players can create an ever expanding net for the game and create their own navis, programs, and viruses pixel by pixel however they see fit.

BigD***.exe. BigD***.exe everywhere.
---
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit
#15BluesMX90Posted 7/15/2013 10:59:03 PM
I'd prefer BN3. That game was the best for making really good chip folders, imo.
---
The Official SeeD Member of whatever FF Board
As long as you don't get your hopes up, you can take anything... You feel less pain. ~ Squall
#16cynic460Posted 7/15/2013 11:00:08 PM
I would love to see that happen especially, since it'd work much better than the cable link.

Sadly, it won't happen as time has passed, MMBN ended, Keiji Inafune left, and Capcom isn't interested in making any Mega Man games other than cell phone/8 bit games. Furthermore Mega Man doesn't quite have the sales power that their current line franchises make.
#17Frost_LASERPosted 7/15/2013 11:17:50 PM
Buretsu posted...
Frost_LASER posted...
uchiha_lord posted...

BigD***.exe. BigD***.exe everywhere.

Yeah I thought of that too. :(
#18RyuVegasPosted 7/16/2013 1:42:30 AM
WTF? Are the seriously just a bunch of people going "Screw remakes. Should just have another one in the series instead." Hey guys, what about the people that haven't played a damn single version of the game, such as myself? Where are we left in experiencing this great franchise? I'm about to go on an honest little rant here:

Are we to just be left in the dust not experiencing this franchise? I'd really like to play it but you know what annoys me? I can only play it on the GBA and via emulators. That's f***ing it. That is incredibly limiting. I have long since ditched my GBA which means if I wanted to play them legally, I have to buy a GBA of some kind again, then go hunting for 6 different entries in the series, with 5 of them having 2 DAMN VERSIONS EACH. That is one daunting task for a franchise, regardless of what it is.

Why can't we just have it available for purchase on the eShop/VC/Whatever? This is crazy that we don't have many good legal ways to have access to this franchise. This franchise is so game changing and revolutionary to one of gaming's classic and most beloved franchises. And the crazy part? It actually turned out GOOD considering its radical departure from its source material.

And sure I could play it on emulators, but for a game that was already meant to be portable, that is genuinely annoying. I want this crap in the palm of my hand, like originally intended. Really this just comes back around to Nintendo ASININE decision to only let GBA games playable for Ambassadors.

Like C'MON Nintendo! Do you know how much money you would make by release GBA VC games? It would be mountains of cash. But no. We're stuck with BS policies for no GBA games and therefore we don't get to revisit some of the greatest games of all time that happened to be created on the GBA unless you still have a GBA handy somewhere.

It just boils my blood because of how many fresh ideas were introduced on the GBA. Hell even Pokemon got a radical redesign in Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald. This just makes no sense to keep one of the greatest platforms for gaming in gaming history locked off to archaic physical copy practices.

/rant over.
---
http://backloggery.com/ryuvega NP: NarutoStorm3, SOTC, XCOM, OoT3D
'I've seen Ryu on the MtG board so he's already cooler than most of you.' ~ XImperialDragon
#19MegaMettaurPosted 7/16/2013 1:46:00 AM
I would throw so much money at this. Also if they add a BN6 with wifi to the 3DS, they need to do some balance tweaks hard core. Falzar has too many perks over Gregar, competitively.
---
3DS XL: AC:NL, KH:DDD;; FC: 0834-1402-9867
(PC):Phantasy Star Online 2; Synthetica;;Ship 2
#20mjalal100Posted 7/16/2013 5:04:49 AM
RyuVegas posted...
WTF? Are the seriously just a bunch of people going "Screw remakes. Should just have another one in the series instead." Hey guys, what about the people that haven't played a damn single version of the game, such as myself? Where are we left in experiencing this great franchise? I'm about to go on an honest little rant here:

Are we to just be left in the dust not experiencing this franchise? I'd really like to play it but you know what annoys me? I can only play it on the GBA and via emulators. That's f***ing it. That is incredibly limiting. I have long since ditched my GBA which means if I wanted to play them legally, I have to buy a GBA of some kind again, then go hunting for 6 different entries in the series, with 5 of them having 2 DAMN VERSIONS EACH. That is one daunting task for a franchise, regardless of what it is.

Why can't we just have it available for purchase on the eShop/VC/Whatever? This is crazy that we don't have many good legal ways to have access to this franchise. This franchise is so game changing and revolutionary to one of gaming's classic and most beloved franchises. And the crazy part? It actually turned out GOOD considering its radical departure from its source material.

And sure I could play it on emulators, but for a game that was already meant to be portable, that is genuinely annoying. I want this crap in the palm of my hand, like originally intended. Really this just comes back around to Nintendo ASININE decision to only let GBA games playable for Ambassadors.

Like C'MON Nintendo! Do you know how much money you would make by release GBA VC games? It would be mountains of cash. But no. We're stuck with BS policies for no GBA games and therefore we don't get to revisit some of the greatest games of all time that happened to be created on the GBA unless you still have a GBA handy somewhere.

It just boils my blood because of how many fresh ideas were introduced on the GBA. Hell even Pokemon got a radical redesign in Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald. This just makes no sense to keep one of the greatest platforms for gaming in gaming history locked off to archaic physical copy practices.

---
If I had a superpower, it would be the ability to defy logic.