Watching some Pilotwings 64 vids on Youtube...

#1mahgah91Posted 7/15/2013 10:31:08 PM
...I wish they hadn't rushed Pilotwings for launch. What was something just to tide us over could've been the great technical showoff and detailed playground that Pilotwings 64 was.
---
3DS FC: 4871-3786-7598
#2NeonYoshi11Posted 7/16/2013 1:21:04 AM
uhh what are you talking about. It's a great game and one of the best ever made for the N64.

I re-beat it about 4-5 years back and had just as much fun as the first time. The mini games were really fun to play with friends even though the game was mainly a single player experience.

That and wave race were fun to just cruise around in. Good relaxing game. Launching rockets at Mechahawk was crazy fun back in the 90's.
#3ServantOfErieosPosted 7/16/2013 1:25:40 AM
NeonYoshi11 posted...
uhh what are you talking about. It's a great game and one of the best ever made for the N64.

I re-beat it about 4-5 years back and had just as much fun as the first time. The mini games were really fun to play with friends even though the game was mainly a single player experience.

That and wave race were fun to just cruise around in. Good relaxing game. Launching rockets at Mechahawk was crazy fun back in the 90's.

He's talking about pilotwings 3ds being rushed in comparison to pilot wings n64.
---
Lord Erieos is coming...
#4MI2DragonPosted 7/16/2013 5:19:57 AM
NeonYoshi11 posted...

>_>