Anyone else disappointed with the Platinum rewards?

#11danielmgPosted 7/16/2013 7:58:08 AM
No, you are the only one upset that the FREE gift wasn't better than best.
---
cartoondan.com
#12yankee6903Posted 7/16/2013 7:58:55 AM
n00bsaib0t posted...
Sony wont give you anything for free

lol fanboyism!
#13GhetsisPosted 7/16/2013 9:20:47 AM
n00bsaib0t posted...
You couldn't have just added your opinion to one of the other 15 threads? Get over it, if you don't like the free things go buy a Vita. Sony wont give you anything for free, so you shouldn't have anything to complain about.

Sony gave me Wild Arms, Patapon, Patchwork Heroes, and Piyotama for free. Absolutely no catch.

Don't know what you're talking about.
---
For those players who don't speak Australian, we have provided an English translation of the previous scene. Do you want to replay the scene?
#14n00bsaib0tPosted 7/16/2013 9:39:42 AM
PressRestart posted...
You also obviously have a computer.
Put the CD on the computer and take the music, transfer it to your phone/ MP3 player, sell the disc.

It's more common to not have one than you realize. And my computer doesn't have a disc drive. As far as computers go its 100% out dated and not needed. Even an OS can be installed digitally now. Discs are only good for consoles now.
---
PSN/XBL- Nifterific
SSF4AE: Balrog, Evil Ryu | UMvC3: C.Viper/Morrigan/Hulk | MK9: Noob Saibot, Cyber Sub-Zero | SFxTK: Ryu/Guile
#15n00bsaib0tPosted 7/16/2013 9:44:04 AM
yankee6903 posted...
n00bsaib0t posted...
Sony wont give you anything for free

lol fanboyism!

Sure. I have three PS1s (launch, no serial port, and a psone), three PS2s (fat with flip top mod, US slim, JP slim), two PSPs (1000 and 2000) and a PS3 but I'm a Nintendo fanboy that hates Sony. You caught me.

Sony doesn't give you free things just for purchasing. They give you free things when they screw up or have a promotion (I got LBP and some racing game when PSN was hacked) but they have no rewards program. PS+ doesn't even let you keep the games if your subscription expires. Nintendo gives me free things every month with no strings attached AND has promotions to go with them. Fail harder Sony ponys.
---
PSN/XBL- Nifterific
SSF4AE: Balrog, Evil Ryu | UMvC3: C.Viper/Morrigan/Hulk | MK9: Noob Saibot, Cyber Sub-Zero | SFxTK: Ryu/Guile