SMT 4 club nintendo code already used.

#1ZASZ21KPosted 7/16/2013 3:29:23 AM
i got smt 4 at a midnight release, when i tryed to enter the code it said it had already been used. is there any way to get it fixed?
i had a few other codes from older games that had the same problem a couple weeks ago but i thought i had used them and then forgot about using them.
---
3ds friend code 0130-3081-6009
animal crossing town: tarsonis
#2zavlinzPosted 7/16/2013 3:38:02 AM
Was it not sealed/opened? Possibly the only thing you could do is take it back to the store and tell them your story.
Wonder how often we'l be seeing this...
#3ZASZ21K(Topic Creator)Posted 7/16/2013 3:39:13 AM
it was unopened and sealed
---
3ds friend code 0130-3081-6009
animal crossing town: tarsonis
#4Dragard_KaosPosted 7/16/2013 3:42:20 AM
Try again after it goes live on the eShop or something. No idea.
---
The official Seiten Taisei of the Shin Megami Tensei IV Boards.
http://www.backloggery.com/dragard
#5Lord_VishanaPosted 7/16/2013 5:31:54 AM
Did you purchase it from Gamestop? Their employees have a tendency to open 3DS games, redeem the coins, then reseal it. It's an evil thing to do. :-(
---
Cuteness Overload! http://i.imgur.com/gw03gl7.png No Justice! No Peace! 3DS FC: 3394-3716-0128 Vita PSN: Queen_Sialeeds
#6tranceaddict19Posted 7/16/2013 5:45:09 AM
Lord_Vishana posted...
Did you purchase it from Gamestop? Their employees have a tendency to open 3DS games, redeem the coins, then reseal it. It's an evil thing to do. :-(

Yup.

When I worked there they would play games and reseal them all the time if they didn't like them.

Back then wasn't really aware of nintendo club but I'm sure it happens all the time.
---
3DS FC : 2680-9494-1373
#7Gandalf the IstariPosted 7/16/2013 5:48:27 AM
tranceaddict19 posted...
Lord_Vishana posted...

Yup.

When I worked there they would play games and reseal them all the time if they didn't like them.

Back then wasn't really aware of nintendo club but I'm sure it happens all the time.

Seriously? I never buy anything there because 1) I really hate most stores anyway 2) gaming stores sound like it would just be even worse.

Amazon'ed.
#8stargazer64Posted 7/16/2013 5:52:08 AM
tranceaddict19 posted...
Lord_Vishana posted...

Yup.

You can tell the difference between the types of shrink wrap used. If Gamestop re-sealed it then it wouldn't look as 'professional' and would feel more like Saran wrap.
---
"...so much wrong with this post it reached critical mass and became a black hole of ignorance from which no educated thought can escape." - GenocideH
#9enigmamjPosted 7/16/2013 5:55:25 AM
I seriously doubt any Gamestop would have done a midnight release for this game. Most stores probably only have a few preorders and I imagine some do not have any.
#10tranceaddict19Posted 7/16/2013 6:01:01 AM
stargazer64 posted...
tranceaddict19 posted...
Lord_Vishana posted...

Yup.

You can tell the difference between the types of shrink wrap used. If Gamestop re-sealed it then it wouldn't look as 'professional' and would feel more like Saran wrap.

Um no you don't know what you are talking about.

It looks exactly as from the factory,when you cut the excess wrap from the game, you use a machine that looks like a blow dryer and it shrink wraps the game.
---
3DS FC : 2680-9494-1373