SMT 4 club nintendo code already used.

#41OoSubaruoOPosted 7/16/2013 12:26:21 PM
I go between 3-4 EBGames most of the time, and never seen any of them do any of these things.

Yeah, I'm clearly "white knighting". Get some better material, then come back.
---
The official Genbu of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
#42AceAndJunpeiPosted 7/16/2013 12:28:58 PM
OoSubaruoO posted...
I go between 3-4 EBGames most of the time, and never seen any of them do any of these things.

Dude, you live in Canada.

You can't expect to have the same experience we have in the States. People are generally good, upstanding citizens where you're from.

Where I'm from, everyone is a potential murderer. At best. You don't even want to know what type of other potential they have at worst.
---
Now Playing: Project X Zone (7.5/10), The Last of Us(9/10), AC:New Leaf (9.5/10), WWE '13 (360)(8.5/10)
#43tranceaddict19Posted 7/16/2013 12:39:30 PM
AceAndJunpei posted...
OoSubaruoO posted...

Dude, you live in Canada.

You can't expect to have the same experience we have in the States. People are generally good, upstanding citizens where you're from.

Where I'm from, everyone is a potential murderer. At best. You don't even want to know what type of other potential they have at worst.

having lived in Canada and 5 different other countries and now living in Florida.

THIS IS SO TRUE!!!!!!!!!!!!
---
3DS FC : 2680-9494-1373
#44gldooriiPosted 7/16/2013 12:44:28 PM
Just got mine in the mail from Best Buy. Sealed and unopened. Tried to register it and it says the serial is already registered...wtf..
---
PSN - gldoorii
Live - xgldooriix
#45xenos74Posted 7/16/2013 12:47:32 PM
gldoorii posted...
Just got mine in the mail from Best Buy. Sealed and unopened. Tried to register it and it says the serial is already registered...wtf..

Call Nintendo and they'll fix it up for you. Happens here and there, but easily fixable.

Honestly don't know why people had to derail the topic just to rag on GameStop specially after TC specified it was a new and sealed copy.
#46OoSubaruoOPosted 7/16/2013 12:50:49 PM
xenos74 posted...
gldoorii posted...

Call Nintendo and they'll fix it up for you. Happens here and there, but easily fixable.

Honestly don't know why people had to derail the topic just to rag on GameStop specially after TC specified it was a new and sealed copy.

Cause, hating Gamestop for anything is the cool thing now.
---
The official Genbu of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
#47thompsontalker7Posted 7/16/2013 12:54:59 PM
I had the same problem, but then I refreshe the page and it was registered, try again TC
---
Not removing this until Dr. Dre's Detox album is out. 11/22/08
http://www.abload.de/img/aonp7v.gif http://i.imgur.com/1CGr6lB.png
#48Fight_The_PowerPosted 7/16/2013 1:29:20 PM
tranceaddict19 posted...
Doomerang posted...
tranceaddict19 posted...
Lord_Vishana posted...
Did you purchase it from Gamestop? Their employees have a tendency to open 3DS games, redeem the coins, then reseal it. It's an evil thing to do. :-(

Yup.

When I worked there they would play games and reseal them all the time if they didn't like them.

Back then wasn't really aware of nintendo club but I'm sure it happens all the time.

What's your store number? I've worked in several gamestops over the years while I was in school, and none of them did that. It's also SPECIFICALLY against store policy to do the 3 day thing with new games; employees are only allowed to take home used games, and have to log everything in the book.

Either you're outright lying, or the gamestop you worked at absolutely sucked and didn't follow the rules and the manager should be fired. What's the store number of the store you supposedly worked at? Even the store's location would be fine.

Margate Florida this is was prob back in like 2006-2007

Yes the store was a mess there, had one of the highest shrink rates in the country.

I didn't care I was only there for the discount every paycheck went to games too.

As you correctly thought EVERYONE was fired and they brought in corporate to do a complete revamp of the store.

Wow. Margate? That is EXACTLY where I live >_>
---
The JahMan has cometh once again... and he is here to stay.
3DS FC: 0018-0111-4675. J.O.D. from Napoleon. Dream Address: 5400-2159-0837
#49ZASZ21K(Topic Creator)Posted 7/16/2013 1:34:20 PM
wow. thtas a lot of gamestop hate.
---
3ds friend code 0130-3081-6009
animal crossing town: tarsonis
#50Lord_XandrosPosted 7/16/2013 3:41:44 PM
I go in GAME sometimes. One employee is pretty vocal, talks to everyone about consoles and the different games and tries to keep you talking.

Everyone else seems pretty damn mute.

SaraAB87 posted...
I am not sure how they had time to play all the games they bought either, as far as I know there is no more playing while you are working over there. Back in the day when they had actual TV's in the store employees would frequently play games in the downtime which in that case it would have been a really cool job since all the stores around here had a ton of downtime especially during the day. Stores were not messy either since customers didn't come in all that often so there wasn't a whole lot of cleaning work to do.

I remember a place that did that. It was pretty cool that they were allowed to just sit back and relax if nothing needed to be done. Because it was a small place which had a couple of flights of stairs to get to, they didn't have too much business, but if I'm buying games, I usually like to ask about them and discuss them with an employee, something the employee above I mentioned does.