fire emblem/smt deal is it possible to get 2 30$ codes if I make 2 accounts?

#1vikithewaffuPosted 7/16/2013 5:45:20 AM
If I buy smt 4 and awakening with two copies for each and make a seperate club nintendo account to redeem each pair could I get 60$ in the e shop?
I know it says one deal per account on the nintendo page so I can't just ask nintendo.
---
Well, Raja did say something about Lucretia being 3 steps ahead of everyone else...that means she's better than Batman, who is only 2 steps ahead.
#2Dragard_KaosPosted 7/16/2013 5:56:00 AM
It's tied to your account, so I doubt it. Not sure how the link/unlink thing works with the eShop.
---
The official Seiten Taisei of the Shin Megami Tensei IV Boards.
http://www.backloggery.com/dragard
#3FAT____MANPosted 7/16/2013 6:01:48 AM
vikithewaffu posted...
If I buy smt 4 and awakening with two copies for each and make a seperate club nintendo account to redeem each pair could I get 60$ in the e shop?
I know it says one deal per account on the nintendo page so I can't just ask nintendo.

Why can't you ask them? You have nothing to lose. My bro and me share an account, but have two different memberships and we both have and are getting both games.

I'm pretty sure we're just gonna make a new account and lose 100 coins over having him potentially lose out on $30.
---
FC: 0044-2911-8776
#4chaos_sage0265Posted 7/16/2013 7:51:14 AM
When you redeem the codes, it will have a reward section where you can redeem the $30 eshop code. You do not need to link to your club Nintendo account to your system. Just redeem both of the eshop codes on one 3DS.

So, yes, you can just make two CN accounts.
---
"We will be remembered for this. White Wall."
#5Klon_RedfieldPosted 7/16/2013 8:09:29 AM
chaos_sage0265 posted...
When you redeem the codes, it will have a reward section where you can redeem the $30 eshop code. You do not need to link to your club Nintendo account to your system. Just redeem both of the eshop codes on one 3DS.

So, yes, you can just make two CN accounts.

This, just register the games on two different CN accounts and redeem both $30 codes on your 3DS.
---
Playing: Animal Crossing: New Leaf (3DS), Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D (3DS)
#6Bancario51Posted 7/16/2013 8:35:44 AM
wouldnt you have to have two different codes for the game thus having 4 games? I dont get it.
---
#XboxWon (not changing this till its truth)
If you agree to be my wangdingo, quote my level and karma~
#7Bancario51Posted 7/16/2013 8:39:05 AM
well silly me I didnt read your op 100%. forget it.
---
#XboxWon (not changing this till its truth)
If you agree to be my wangdingo, quote my level and karma~